You are here

want to spit nails!

doglover1's picture

Well the ex wife gets her way and the BF allows it! In a nut shell all she wants is his money ! Everytime she gets sd8 ( 4 day on/ff rotation) she calls every day . Asking can we take her cus she has this and that to do. Well the woman doesnt even have a job!!! And has 4 days when she doesnt have kid to "do her crap". Well Bf was getting better at not answering her calls. But i guess today he did. And get this he picked up SD and took her to work with him...Now its not even his day and he now has kid at work (which is not professional) and Bm doesnt even have a friggin job..What an ass he is!!!!!!!!!

MamaTracy's picture

I agree...but does the backsliding ever stop?

doglover1's picture

not sure...what i want to figure out is how can i get my power like the ex has. I have figured out when i step away from getting involved in these issues it helps me and Bf senses it . Its at these times he doenst cave to her...

ColorMeGone2's picture

How does him picking up SD and taking her to work with him impact YOU? It doesn't. Those things that don't impact you directly? You have to let them go before they drive you insane.

As ridiculous as it may seem to you, it's your BF's decision whether or not he wants to take up BM's slack. As a mother, I can totally understand why any divorced parent, regardless of custody/visitation, would want to spend more time with their kid(s). Four days at a time may seem like enough for you, but maybe it's not enough for dad. Maybe it's not about him not standing up to BM. Maybe he wants his daughter as much as he can get her. Maybe he knows she's better off with him than with her mother. Maybe he's just being a responsible parent, and his daughter obviously needs one, since BM doesn't seem too responsible.

I don't think this makes him an ass. I think this makes him a great dad. Now, if he were volunteering you to babysit her without your prior knowledge or consent, then yeah, you'd have a right to be mad. But I don't understand why you are angry about him picking up his daughter and taking her to work with him. I'm guessing it's because he won't stand up to BM and force her to take SD on her days, but I'm wondering about dad's motivation for doing this. If it's so he can be there for his daughter, I don't know. I couldn't get angry at that.

♥ ANNE 8102 ♥

doglover1's picture

yes BF doesnt stand up to her (the ex). For instance when he does volunteer to take Sd...when it comes time to meet the ex for an exchange she doesnt show up..or answer her phone etc. One evening he waited in a parking lot (with sd) for an hour! There are many times things like this have happened. We have made plans only to have them broken because of her (the ex).
So it does involve me.Also my BF and i own our on business. So i work with him. When he brings skids to work its disruptive to me. I need to talk to him about this. Alot of times they hang out in the office.. and im trying to work.. its not easy.