You are here

a victim of someones fantasy

SugarSpice's picture

several years ago before skids became adults, they got a hold of their photo albums from when they were children. bm had a love affair while dh was away in the military and left to marry her lover. (the lover was married and he left his wife to marry bm.)

bm chose not to take the childrens photo books with her when she married her lover so dh held on to them.

once skids became adults, bm kicked them out of the house and they migrated cross country to live with us for free. one skid got kicked out of the military and also moved in with us.

in a nutshell, skids were looking at all their baby pictures with mom and dad, and dreamed up this fantasy about the happy family they once were. (bm became the adulteress and left while the skids were all in nappies.) and who takes the hit for all this? yours truly. and i started dating dh years after the divorce was final.

an ending with justice to this tale of the adulteress who stole away a married man from his wife beucase everyone gets what they deserve. she married him and 18 years later he cheats with yet another woman. the karma train never misses!

Hindsight2020's picture

Yeahhhh. Love stuff like that. NOT. this hasn't happened as much in the past couple of years, but every time...EVERY TIME we were around my 2 SDs, no matter what we were doing, they'd bring up their mom and it usually had NOTHING do to with the situation at hand...it was like a defense mechanism or just a way to piss me off. I never showed anything to them, would just say Oh that's nice and change the subject. Their BM is one of those Look at me Look at me people who have to be the center of everyone's universe. The younger SD is a chip off the old block (she seriously even lied about having cancer. This is a fact). The older one is a little better, but loves the negative drama. I refuse to be a doormat for them anymore.

hereiam's picture

My SD24 can have all of the fantasies she wants, any pictures she has of DH and BM tell the truth.

She brought over some pictures once and some of them were DH and BM on their wedding day (courthouse). They both looked miserable and the truth was, neither wanted to get married. They did not love each other but BM's mother (who fancies herself as a Christian) convinced them it was what they needed to do, as SD was already 6 months old.

By the time SD was not quite 5, BM had kicked DH out no less than 3 times. But I was the-bitch-who-stole-your-dad. Not quite. My understanding is, that if it's been kicked to the curb, it is free for the taking.

notasm3's picture

I have no idea what kind of crap SS30 believes. BM and DH divorced after she had a long term affair with their next door neighbor. Unfortunately several years after their divorce DH and BM slept together with no BC (both were single) and the disgusting, revolting SS was the result. DH got a vasectomy literally 2 weeks after finding out about the pregnancy. Probably took him that long to get it scheduled.

DH remarried wife #2 who SS hates with a white hot passion to this day. She is the bitch from hell, but I really do not know anything about SS and wife #2. All I know is that I am SO glad that DH got snipped and had no children with wife #2 who really is a nut job. I can thank SS's existence for that.

BM is now an ultra conservative church lady. The kind who thinks that gay marriage is the end of civilization as we know it. She was a total ho-bag from about age 14 until mid 30s when she found God. I do not know if SS has any clue about her past. But I would love to enlighten him if I am ever forced to be in his presence again. Not that I really want to do that - but I really do not ever want to see him again. So if forced to see him I will have to find some disgusting thing to do like tell him what a ho his mother was.

No way SS can think that I screwed up BM and DH's relationship as I was not on the scene for a couple of decades later. SS told me that he hated wife #2 because she treated him like shit. If I ever conversed with him again on that subject I would say "But that's because you ARE shit."

BethAnne's picture

I think SD8 thinks that her mom and dad are married still. She knows that her mom married her dad, and that I married her dad, but I don't think she knows the word divorce or what it means. She knows that mom and dad aren't together. I keep wondering when she is going to work it out or have someone tell her.

notarelative's picture

Maybe she has been watching Sister Wives and thinks you are all one family.

There is a bright side. At least her mom is not screaming about you stealing her husband.

still learning's picture

^^^LOL

Rags's picture

Time to give the Skids a basic lesson in Physics. One person cannot be in two places at the same time.

Show them the time line that clearly outlines DH's location and activities, BM's location and adulterous whore adventures, and your own location at that time.

Emotionally they may never get it but they can't argue with the laws of Physics that will clearly show that you were neither preset at the same place or same time that their whore assed toxic mother ruined their little happy family during their nappy wearing days. Also point out that she specifically did not take the photo albums when she left their father because she did not want to be smacked in the face with reminders of her lack of character on a regular basis.

I would, on top of that, I would enjoy every minute of barring her toxic adulterous whore ass and giving her toxic spawn clarity on history rather than tolerating their delusional fantasy.

But, that is just me.

Have fun!!! }:)

SugarSpice's picture

the father had told the skids about the mother but they somehow have forgotten this fact or have rejected it. they are constantly calling or texting their father usually as a subtle way to beg for money.

mothers are put on pedestals in our culture regardless of what they do.

there was so much irony in what happened to her. she stole another womans husband and married him, only to have HER husband cheat on her. what goes around comes around sooner or later.

Rags's picture

My XW cheated on me during out entire marriage and no doubt during our engagment and dating periods also. Fortunately I did not corrupt my gene pool with her shallow and polluted genetics. My only regret is that I was not worldly enough at that time to pick up on what were in hind sight some very obvious clues as to her lack of character and extramarital activities.

SugarSpice's picture

i also did no see what an ass the dh was until 15 years into the marriage. the skids were pretty much grown. and then when bm kicked them out of the house when they turned 18 they moved to be with their father who let them call me names to my face while he lost his testicles. with his children as adults living with us he had no more use for me except for sex, contributing to household costs and housework.

on days off the dh drives to the coffee shop where a daughter works and hangs around the coffee counter like a young man with a crush.

SugarSpice's picture

i started dating dh three years after divorce from bm.

now i am seeing him for the cowardly man who wont use his balls when it comes to the skids. he is choosing them over me. so be it.