You are here

Very disappointed

purpledaisies's picture

My dd has been arguing with me with every single thing I ask her to do for me. I told her that if she wanted to stay here for the summer that she still had the same chores and everything else as I pay her cell phone and ins. as well as keeping a roof over her head and food.

So this weekend I asked everyone to help get the house clean (not deep clean but clean) and all did what I asked without gripe except dd!! I wanted to ring her neck! Even ss15 went in and was going to do her chores for her just b/c it was easier then to hear her! GGRRR I told him it was not his responsibility to do her chores and his.

I finally told her that if she did not pull her own weight like everyone else I would pull her ins and her phone!!! Then she said I was not here to make this mess! TRUE but neither were the boys!!! Which is why it was mainly a tidy clean up and not a deep cleaning which I will do! I was only asking for the trash and their stuff to be put away and to clean the bathroom and the put the dishes in the dish washer which is what I asked her to the dishes! That was all I asked out of her!

But then on a different note ss15 ruined my tea pitcher! I really don't think he meant too he felt bad. Dh bought me a new one. He was making tea and put the boiling tea in my plastic pitcher! Then when I gave my mom hers (I bought it for her at the same time I bought my first one) he told her I found out what NOT to do which is put hot boiling tea in it it melts it!