You are here

update to "so so upset :(" I LEFT!

serendipity's picture

i did it! i did it! i wanted to update you all that i finally packed my things up this weekend and moved out! in case you were wondering...i first posted a little over a week ago about my BF calling me a whore for accepting a male as a facebook friend and then was so angry he continued for days to call me fat, ugly, worthless and some other nasty mean names- he has a long history of emotional abuse that i just started seeing recently. i told him Saturday that I was done (had to get some things in order)- what did he do? name calling and emotionally abusing me for 3 days straight. i finally got his number blocked on my cell.

still worried about figuring out the house thing since we signed to build a new house (which they started) but like my mom said, it is better to get out now and suffer the consequences then later...i have to find a lawyer Beee

now i need to find me a nice single man with NO kids in the 28-35 range...please tell me they are out there!

thanks for your support...i don't think i could have done it without you! xoxo!

Oi Vey's picture

SOOO happy for you!!! You did it much sooner than I did, and you are SO much smarter for it!!

Good luck moving forward...good things await you!

Auteur's picture

They are definitely out there; just becoming a hot commodity that's all like gold.

Hopefully more and more women are learning about:

PASinator BMs
Guilty Daddies
Entitled "returning royalty" skids

Jsmom's picture

Good luck with extricating yourself from this man. There are nice guys out there, just keep looking for the right one. This one did not deserve you. Proud of you...