You are here

Update! Miss you guys! Been busy busy busy!

nikki_01's picture

Hi guys!

I have to get supper going so I won't make this long, but in short,

guess who was practically given full custody because his daughter dearest comes 1st? (Not complaining, I am actually quite pleased).

I was told by EX-H (ah feels good to say. Not official but will be eventually), that "taking care of one kid is reasonable but fighting for two is pointless and would be too much to take care of. And since my daughter is old enough to be well behaved (no comment) and baby sat and all around easier to provide for, you can keep son. In the future I will visit but won't be anytime soon."

All of this my attorney has copies of. Texts, emails...you guys wouldn't believe how easy ex-h has been making this process for me.

I am not demanding CS, I don't even want it since I now have a job of my own and am making pretty good pay, but for some reason it is required of him.

All in all everything is good! Just busy with work, school, baby, and this stuff on top. Thank you for the inboxes, I've read them, just haven't had time to respond!

nikki_01's picture

^ good idea! aww a baby college fund acct, perfect!

And yes! I am happy too, we are no longer where we aren't wanted, and also, my apartment is pretty cute! Suits the two of us perfectly. <3

misSTEP's picture

Glad to hear you are doing well and he is making things easy. Glad to hear that they are forcing CS. Even if YOU don't need it, it is technically money for the child.

Ninji's picture

I know it will be easier for you, but I'm sad for your son that is dad is so willing to cut him out of his life.

kathc's picture

You are required to take CS because the court considers it for the child, not you and you're not allowed to say your child doesn't need to be supported by both parents. If you don't need the money put it in a college fund, that way he can go to any school he wants when he gets older Smile

nikki_01's picture

My parents have been completely understanding and helpful. I told them a lot about what was going on up there and they are glad we aren't in that environment anymore.

Ex H's parents are having a shit fest though. I got plenty of calls and emails mentioning how angry and upset they are that I "have taken their grandson/nephew" away -.- maybe blame the man that didn't want us there in the first place?

I stayed off facebook since I got back and of course I get back and see nothing but "My baby girl is home!!!" and 50000 pictures of him and his spawn all captioned "daddy's girlsh" this and "daddy's girlsh cuddles" and blah blah delete, block, over it. hahaha. Attorney said it keeps things alot simpler if I keep contact to a bare minimum only when he initiates it and only if it is in regards to son. Which makes sense.

I will be opening an acct for little man next week Smile

Also, HE CRAWLED FOR THE FIRST TIME YESTERDAY. I CAN'T COPE, IT FEELS LIKE I JUST HAD HIM YESTERDAY.