You are here

update on leaving

fedupskiddad's picture

So its friday morning and Its 445 am and my bio son was droped off at his grand parents last night. Its another weekend that I dont even want to be here around my ss 11 and ss13. Last weekend I realized without q shadow of a doubt that my wife and steps are self serving , selfish thoughtless and very manipulative.people. I did my mother-in-laws roof for her with the help of my two brother in laws. I started friday night from 530 to 10 pm. Saturday fro 630am to 930 then finished sunday from 8am to 3pm. My ss 11 said "I wana help" so I toldhim to pick up trash on the grou.d and he started crying. Ss 13 got to stay at his friends house then showed up and came on the roof on his freakin ipod. My wife literaly brought me a big family size bag of xhips and a coke saturday for dinner.lmao. even my BIL qas like WTF with all of their behavior after all the help my wifeand ateps jave gotten from MIL over the years. I have been having chest pains that radiate I.to my arm and neck for awhile now. I even cancelled my dr appointment due to not having the copay a couple weeks ago. I had monday off due to rain and spent most.of it on the couch due to the pain. We go to the ER aftet a guilt trip monday . The ekg is ok but my protein numbers are a little off. My primary finally called me wednesday and he even said from what I have told him the stress of her and her kids and having a flair up of my RA its a big part of the chest pains. I have a referal into a cardiologist and should have an appointment today. we got home from the ER monday night and I shit u not ss11 walks out the door and says"its about time", not in a concerned way either. Im so fking sick of these two. I am putting money aside that no one knows about and in a month or so should be able to get me and my litylean a place to start over. Im scared as hell right now and its like she just dosnr get it. I have tried so many times to calmly talk to het and it turns into her accusing me of hating her kids. At this point shes right.. I cant even atand them. They could buy me a new Harley tommorrow and id still lothe them. Ill keep everypne updated on the doctors appointment and THANK YOU to everyone who has responded to my past posts

Rags's picture

If your health is suffering it is time to go. Ping your friends to see who has a spare sofa or room, take 30mins to pack the key items, and leave .... NOW!!!! Don't look back.

It is time to put this succubus and her little succubae/incubae in your rear view mirror and move on.

Do it for you.

NOW!!!!

2burdens's picture

WOW, I'm sorry to hear your wife does not value your worth. I would never let my husband go without a meal,NEVER. even just cutting grass, he walks in the door to a tall cold iced drink. If the wife doesn't give a crap and treats you you like a vagrant,why would you expect any more from her offspring . GET OUT,SAVE YOURSELF. This really isn't nice for me to say ,but hurry up and get divorced before you pass away from a heart attack. She's undeserving of anything you have to offer ,in life or death. Good luck

Indigo's picture

Save your $$. Protect yourself. Document whatever you need to ... and keep us updated. You have a cheering squad here because NO ONE should live like this. Step life is hard but your situation seems unbearable.

P Popper's picture

Good luck.
Smile, be polite, stay disengaged, and secretly plan your escape.

Keep your finances and any legal dealing quiet for now.

I'm cheering you on

ChiefGrownup's picture

That's one of the sore spots my dh has with his ex. He could work like a slave and she wouldn't so much as think to bring him water. Chips and soda for dinner, my eye. Get out!