You are here

UPDATE ON BM AND HER SEIZURES

dispiritedstepmom2011's picture

so apparently BF and BM were discussing what to do if SD13 is with her mother and she has a seizure(BM), so i may have looked into the visit today as something more than what it was.

however, i think they are making a big deal out of it. BF is worried that BM, if she ever has SD, is driving she may have a seizure. solution: dont let BM drive SD anbywhere!

he is also worried about when/if BM has SD for visitations and she has a seizure. solution: make sure dopey (BM's fiance) is there as well, cause a 13yr old shouldnt have to deal with that if she doesnt have to (example, sd holding moms head back while she is seizing).

i hate BM. so thats pretty much why i am looking at this situation in a logicall way instead of an emotional way. and i HATE how BF is 'concerned' for BM....the bitch damaged their child!

we arent sure why she is seizing. she is at the hospital. this just adds to BM's looong list of 'ailments' that she has developed over the years. smh. yet another reason why she wont be able to have SD for her weekend cause she will be 'seizing' beginning on those fridays.

AliceP's picture

I had a friend thaat had seizures and she was denied a license when her mother reported it somehow, maybe that is an option?

dispiritedstepmom2011's picture

thats what i told BF. i also said that if the dr's dont think its serious enough for that we shouldnt let her in a car with SD if BM is driving....honestly for all of humanity she shouldnt drive if she has seizures.

BM is really nuts and an attention-whore. her diagnosis is legit, but i can just see her faking a seizure for attention or even faking one for SD if SD cops an attitude, almost to see how much SD loves her...the woman is SICK!

momof5_1969's picture

I have seizures, but they didn't take my license because I take anti-seizure medication now and as long as I'm on it, they won't take my license. I suppose BM could be saying these things for attention if that is the way she is? She could also legitimately be having them as part of whatever illness she has. Who knows?

justa102's picture

I also have seizures. I'm in Pennsylvania and here if you're having uncontrollable seizures or maybe like a few a month your license will be taken away or you'll at least be told not to drive until the seizures are controlled. But I'm pretty sure you have to be seizure free for 6 or so months before being allowed to drive again. Honestly I don't drive at all out of fear of hurting someone or myself and my seizures are somewhat controlled..