You are here

Ugh what do I do?!

Mistakesweremade's picture

Lord help. Lol.

I was married for 8 years and was a stepmom to his daughter. The marriage was a mistake; there were red flags but I stupidly went through with it.

During the course of the marriage, in addition to being verbally abused and raped, I was never really the wife. SD was! He would ask her opinion on where to go or what to eat, never me. He had weekly "daddy daughter dates" but never in 8 years of marriage did he take me out. He would claim no one could watch SD but he never actually tried either. At our wedding, he actually took SD to spend the wedding gift cards we got on things for the house! Not me, his wife!

Mind you, I honesty did try my best to be a good stepmom. I spent time with the girl, and actually grew pretty close to her. It's not her fault that her dad is a piece of crap, yknow?

So I'd had enough. A few months ago I left him. Divorce went through pretty quick. I told him I wasn't going to compete with a 14 year old, that I expected to be his partner and help him run the house. Because SD14 and I were close, she begged us to stay f fiends and hang out from time to time. I really tried at first, but she is naive and her dad brainwashed her to think that it was ME that failed the marriage! She started harassing me by calling, texting, and sending Facebook messages telling me I'm all kinds of awful things and that she hopes something bad happens to me, and that I "hurt her dad".

I blocked her on all those platforms, but now she's making fake Facebook profiles just to send me messages. She found my work email and harassed me there. I mean no matter how much I block her, she keeps on harassing me.

I'm sick of it. I don't reply when she messages. I ignore and block. But it's happening daily. Can I file harassment charges? Even though she's only 14? What do I do?

Rags's picture

Call your lawyer to see what your options are. Get an RO against her and nail her ass to the wall. Minor or not.... she is a dirtbag. Treat her as the dirtbag she is.

Mistakesweremade's picture

Thanks so much for the advice so far. I really cannot deactivate Facebook. Excuse I'm self employed and need to use t daily. But maybe if I can find a way to start a new profile or something. Thanks so much.

ESMOD's picture

I would report her to the social media platforms. They may be able to block her IP address and certainly emails etc..