You are here

Two-faced EX Wife Stirkes again

AngelCakes's picture

We just received a phone call from the custody evaluator (3 weeks late) about any additional comments that we may have before he submits his response to the lawyers and the court. He called completely out of the blue and the only thing that he had to say is that his bitch of an ex wifes sole concerns was that he was a month late on his 700 a month child support four years ago and that he was deliberatly trying to change the already shitty schedule he has...in terms of the money we just cut the skank a 19,000 cheque 6 months ago. as for the schedule changing she was all lovy dovey for us to have their son on the wednesday rather then the thursday this week so that she thats right she could go to a wedding. I am so angry I jut want to go and punch her in the face and call her a two faced (insert the nastiest word here..) Ive had it I want to write her an e-mail telling her to cut her shit and be a real mom and love her son enough to know that his dad loves him enough to give him the world. Rather then be out for the all mighty dollar and her new car payments.... Ahhhh.... what do I do...what do I do cause my nerves have never been this rattled as I am the calm quiet one and I am really to just beat the crap out of her.....help help help....

smurfy1smile's picture

Its not your problem - disengaging would be great right now. Have a glass of wine, a smoke, scream into a pillow or whatever you do when you are stressed.

AngelCakes's picture

I just want this done, I really do Ive completely blown my top over this and am now just wanting to call his lawyer say get the parpers and lets just move on because obviously this is a never ending process. This lady is a piece of work and I can't stand two faced people in the first place so I don't know how to do anything else but stand back and watch it all unfold. I've just come to the conclusion that we are going to pay her way to much for way to long. It makes me feel horrible to say that because this little boy comes to our house in ratty old holy socks and yet my bf just finishes cutting her a cheque for 700 dollars. I just want this done.

stepmom2be's picture

As a mom, (who receives no support whatsoever- by my choice,) I do not understand possibly harming your child's welfare and self-esteem by lowering his or her standards when they go to the Father's house.

As moms- even as stepmoms, we love our kids and couldn't imagine sending them out looking terrible and ultimately having them pay the price. I wish the BM's could realize this.

Honestly? I would take PHOTOS when you pick him up. (You could make it fun- like.. 'we're watching you grow!') And document the socks and the clothing and the attitude. I think it's terrible his mom is doing this, especially when she's getting that amount of money.