You are here

Toxic poison

SweetMom's picture

there's starting to be light at the end of the tunnel because I stopped giving a shit about bratty kids that aren't mine. I met other step mothers that have it a lot worse than I ever thought of. This past week I have stepped out of myself and looked at the picture. My h has been supportive too. The icing got put on the cake today when we all had lunch today in a local mall. I got to people watch with my h and step daughter. I pointed out little girls looking like mini woman with the short rolled up shorts, add cheaks hanging out, apple iPhones in back pocket, lots of makeup on. These little girls were a past verson of when I first got involved with DH. I said, " oh look I bet that's the step mother with them doing the best she can and them spoiled bitches treating her like shit. Belly button ring at 13 and pregnant at 16." My step daughter didn't say a word about the first sentence but made a statement about her sister being 14 with a belly button ring. Of coarse I didn't say nothing. When
My step kid went home earlier my h and I talked. I told him he made me feel really good infront of his family and friends this week by explaining that his x step kid was just that, a step kid by a ex wife. He told me that she said she was going to stay away because she realized she was causing friction. 4 years!! It's been a miserable 4 years with someone else's kids giving me pure hell. I'm done with feeding my feelings with negative bs and giving that other woman BM a high. It's toxic poison and a very dark place. It also feels good to be me and speak my mind.

SweetMom's picture

This was his ex step daughter from his first wife that said that. She said she realizes she is not his biological daughter and said she knows by her coming is causing friction. He said she hugs him everytime he drops his biological daughter off. This past week his biological daughter has stayed with us. She had been acting like me which I find strange...like mini wife. She talks about when she gets married and what her wedding will be. Of coarse my advice is that we want her to be a little girl as long as she can but we realize she will grow up one day. She of coarse brings her sister up in the conversation. She said her grandpaw will be the one to walk her down the isle because he is the only daddy that her sister knows. The ex skid told me when I first met her that my h has been the only daddy she ever knew then later when both their BM tried to stir some shit about me she said the ex step kid of h said her previously ex h was gonna be the man to walk her down the isle an he let her down. That's 3 men which includes my h that this BM and kid has played. I asked my h if he was the only daddy she ever knew. My h said she only lived with that mother and bought Her 2 Christmases. The entire time h and their BM was divorced before me that he didn't even get the skid. Yes, I agree the kid is a attention grabber and would love to play victim and make me look like the corporate as why she don't come and let her run over me and my house hold