You are here

Touche IL's, Touche IL's

littlemommy's picture

SD (3) was in rare form on Christmas Eve. Little brat sat there and refused to speak to anyone, didn't smile, didn't act excited about presents, of course FIL jumped to kiss her ass and pretty much beg her to open presents. Seriously WTF is wrong with this kid? What kind of kid doesn't act happy about Christmas? He just posted some pics of her royal highness to FB and in every single pic the kid looks like she was lined up for a firing squad.

DH has THANKFULLY seen the light and says that there is something wrong with her, he got so disgusted he said that he wasn't giving her the beloved bike that I heard so much about. I was so proud of him, what do the IL's do? They tell the little brat that he had gotten her the bike and that it was waiting for her in the laundry room of their house!!! Until then she didn't know it was there, so DH then felt he couldn't take it back since she had already seen it thanks to the IL's. Ugh those ppl will never stop!

We then went to the entire family Christmas Eve celebration. Another child at the party had one of those crappy cheapo ball on a string thing that you try to bounce off a paddle. SD (who got more toys here of course) threw a tantrum bc she couldn't have another kid's toy, and proceeded to throw herself repeatedly onto the floor screaming and grunting like some kind of an amazon woman :jawdrop:

FIL's FB status was the best part, he wrote "SD made our Christmas perfect" hahaha.

Thankfully we were at my parents house on Christmas with our son and had a perfect day, and he got more stuff anyway, yes I am that petty but I am so happy to say that we had a great Christmas, no matter what shit the IL's pull.