You are here

Thoughts and prayers needed for the family

RedWingsFan's picture

WESTMINSTER, CO - The body found in Arvada has been positively identified as missing 10-year-old Jessica Ridgeway.

This little girl disappeared last week on her way to meet friends at a park literally a few blocks from her home in a quaint little neighborhood. They would've been on their way to school that morning, but Jessica was taken.

Of course, everyone here in Colorado and around the nation were praying for her safe return. Unfortunately, the person who took her killed and dismembered her body.

My heart goes out to the family and friends of this poor girl. Colorado has had so many tragedies over the past few months! Massive forest fires, the Aurora Theater shooting and this poor girl's murder.

Let's all just say a quick prayer and send thoughts of healing to her family.

imjustthemaid's picture

My heart goes out to this family as I have a 10 yr old little girl. It is so horrific that someone could do this to a child. It sickens me. I cannot even watch the news anymore.

Next time DH tells me that DD10 is old enough to walk 1/4 mile to the bus stop and stand there alone I will remind him of the horrible people in this world!!

PickmePickme's picture

Oh no. I'm so incredibly sorry for that family. To that SOB that did this to her, I hope they get you and fry you for it!
Now maybe my girls will understand why I am all over them like I am.