You are here

Things you never thought you would say.

Mainemom's picture

Number one thing I never thought I would say: "Get that bicycle OFF the trampoline!"

StickAFork's picture

LOL!

misSTEP's picture

"Your mother is RIGHT." }:)

Said to SS when he was complaining that BM wouldn't let him work during the school week because she was concerned that his grades would suffer.

I followed up by saying, "Schooling SHOULD come first. Work what you can, keep your grades up and when you get your next outstanding report card, THEN ask your mom if you can add one more night. She should be more agreeable then."

The funny part? This is the same BM who, at the exact same time, was making SD, a new teen mom, work more hours to support her baby (even though BM was still getting CS for SD) to the point that SD had to drop out of HS and go to community school instead because she couldn't keep up with her homework.

bi's picture

"I don't appreciate you leaving your bloody underwear on the bathroom sink wrapped in a wet washrag, then leaving. NOT COOL."

nothing unusual for the nasty twat that i got cursed with having as a sd. :sick:

Jmom's picture

"are you seriously wearing that chuch hat? It's 100 degrees outside!"

SD13 (then SD10) got an old church (black round rim) hat from her grandmother. It was a hand me down. To honor her grandmother she would wear it everywhere we went. People would look at her like she was crazy!

Shaman29's picture

No DHs kid, that's not how Buddhism and Karma works. Buddhists are pacifists and don't go around "punching" people in order to dole out "Karma".

No DHs kid, ham and bacon are pork products, not beef products.

No DHs kid, steak is not considered vegetarian.