You are here

Things that make you go hmmmm...

Elizabeth's picture

I was listening to the radio and they had this "Would you rather" type of game. The question was, "Would you rather be stuck on a deserted island alone or with your worst enemy." When I started thinking who my worst enemy was, I thought of BM. There's no one else who seems to dislike me quite so much or work quite so hard to make my life more difficult.

What about the rest of you? When you think of your worst enemy, is it BM?

SUNFLOWERGRL's picture

I am hated by her just because I am engaged to her ex husband. No other reason really. Just for the fact that I am with him and there daughter. SO yeah, I guess she would be my worst enemy. I think I would want to be on a deserted island with her. Its better than being by yourself and you can always use her as bait to get food. Smile

"Just because you can give birth, doesn't mean you should"

stronggirl's picture

It is absolutley her....I really believe that she is the devil, and I hope and pray that this time she is really sick and about to kick the bucket as she says she is....although it could be a lie like last time, when whe got free HUD housing until they found out she had faked the paperwork, she was kicked out and they filled suit for all of the back rent.....she had a cyst on her ovary...just like about all of the population at one point or another. She even had my SS in anger management because he was so angry that his mother was going to die. He was 8 at the time, what a great mother. She bumped someone who was really sick down on the list because she did not want to get a job, and still does not have a job. Or how about the time that she created a fake company on the internet asking for donations so she could send baskets to the troops, she got the money and never sent the baskets, (SHE NEVER GETS INTO TROUBLE FOR ANYTHING) or when she posted a really great blog about me on the internet using my full name and hometown. Yea I would love to be on an island with her, but I would have to wait to kick her butt because she has a little extra poundage on me.............. GREAT QUESTION!!!

What you want today, might not be what you want tomorrow.....

frustratedinMA's picture

My worst enemy would have to be BM as well. I would rather be on the island alone, especially if I am going to have to do it all myself!!! She is so lazy.. she would probably be expected to be waited on hand and foot!

sarahbernheart's picture

would have to be my ex..and he would be fish food within the first few minutes of our arrival.

“You will never be on top of the world
if you try to carry it on your shoulders.”

Angel's picture

Don't have one. You have to care about a person to hate them. Too much energy to expend on negativity. I'd rather go out dancing.

CL's picture

Is my exBF's wife. It's not because she has him & I don't. I don't want him. It's because she's just plain evil. I have seen people do rotten things to others just to get something out of it. But until I met her I never saw anyone risk everything that matters to them just to ruin someone else's life. It's like her home, her marriage, her meal ticket weren't as important as making sure someone else suffered. She is my polar opposite & my arch nemisis... the queen of darkness herself.

CL

ColorMeGone2's picture

So I guess I'm screwed either way on that deserted island. Blum 3

♥ Georgia ♥

"Good men don't just happen. They have to be created by us women." (from ROSEANNE)

laurels4u's picture

But if I ever got stranded on a deserted island, Precious better not be the only person that's there with me. He'd rather die than fight to survive.

All I'm asking for is some good old honesty served up fresh when I ask for it without the side order of hot tongue and cold shoulder!

sweetiebaby's picture

I don't hate the BM. I just don't understand why she does so much of what she does. There'd be no point in being on a deserted island with her though, she'd never work with me to get anything done, so I might as well be on the island alone and not have to worry that BM is plotting against me!
My enemy right now is my mother. I do care about her and that's why I hate her, because of how she's acting. The woman didn't file for financial aid for me (something she doesn't have to pay for at all) for school, all because she doesn't like the guy I am dating.
OH the things love will make you do!

Alexis G.'s picture

My BM is so 'out-of-it' she'd be great entertainment on a deserted island. I'd have so much fun watching her try to survive. She dropped out of high school and has a 10th grade mentalilty. She'd mistake ocean water for fresh water and wonder why she has the runs. She's so used to others taking care of her, I don't even think she'd make it past one night. Also, she's so sour and trashy, I wouldn't even eat her for fear of catching some ungodly disease...