You are here

Things that drive me crazy!

Maleik's picture

Hi!
I want to know your experiences with your mother/father in law, ex wife or even husband about demanding things that hell no.... I'm not going to accept.

Just an example:

When my mother in law called my husband and demands him to take the snow of his ex wife car. She said he should be doing that....and I said but what about her boyfriend....and why you have to do that. I was so mad.

Oi Vey's picture

What?!?
Your MIL called your DH and told him to get the snow off BM's car?? Did I read that correctly??

ladyfosho's picture

HAHAHAHAHA! This is just sooooo funny. My DH wouldn't have hung up on his mom, but he wouldn't go shovel her snow. Sh!t, he pays enough child support, she could pay someone to come do it for her.

One Life Once Chance's picture

OOOOOHHHH HELLLLLL NO!!!!! He doesn't have a responsibility to the Ex anymore. His parents should butt their noses out of it - and he should put them in their place.

I would be upset too!!

uncommon's picture

Why can't she clean off her own car? I would never even consider asking (or expecting) my XH to do anything like that...

purpledaisies's picture

The things that bug me is that

bm seems to think that dh should pay for EVERYTHING and she shouldn't get a JOB!

bm's mom thinking she should be the only person taht dh has to listen to and do what she wants.

bm's aunt telling dh that god wants them to be a family and he needs to go back to bm for the kids and b/c god said so! Yep she said that! :sick:

bm says one thing then does another like when she said that dh should get to see his kids when he is supposed to and she will not keep them away but then a week later say that she has them for 2 weeks but she really doesn't! Ok whatever lady!

bm reading the Co the way she wants and trying to make it all fit to wht ever she wants at the time.

I'm lucky that my inlaws all are on our side and can't stand bm.