You are here

Thank You Fellow SM's!!!

GFwith4's picture

After reading the 215 posts on the "I'm a BM and I'M NOT THE PROBLEM", it is very reassuring to know that I am not doing anything wrong. I am a very involved FSM because I do it for my FDH and out of love for the four children I help raise. I posted the topic yesterday about the harrassment and was very appreciative of the responses, however, after reading this discussion, my conversation with the BM on Tuesday makes me realize that she is the problem and not me.

I just found this site yesterday and am very fortunate to have you all in my life!!!

BSgoinon's picture

There are many many extreme people like that around here there come and go.. she will go with the rest of the weirdo's. There is nothing wrong with being an involved stepmom. One more person to love on the kids. Nothin wrong with that!

Anywho78's picture

As long as you aren't forcing the kiddo's to call you MOM, you're good Smile

Nothing wrong with loving the kids in your life...step or otherwise.

midnyt's picture

I agree, as long as you're good to the kids then thats all that matters. As a BM the best I can hope for when my XH meets someone is that she is good to my boys.

I know most posters on here thought she was crazy but I honestly think she was just sincerely insecure. Imagine as a single mother (clearly its by choice) your ex meets and marries another woman, this woman can then afford to spoil the child you gave birth to and would give up your life for, when you cant afford it. It would be very unsettling i think, and may cause some jealousy.

Dont get me wrong I am not defending her but I can understand her hurt just a little.

giveitago's picture

Yaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...Glad to know you are here. That BM's time would be better spent forging decent relationships, however, her delusions are such that the attention she's getting here is satisfying her 'needs'.