You are here

Testing

ocs's picture

If I'm able to post- my question is in the first comment box

ocs's picture

I have written 3 posts and none were showing up, so I tried it this way... Sorry for any confusion...

I'd like your thoughts on this and am I being overly sensitive?

Parents in law just came back from an extended trip and while they were away, BM gave birth to her 2nd child with the new baby daddy.

BM is a true POS and has made all of our lives miserable this year. At one point police were involved because of the level of harassment to me etc.. Its the usual nonsense of manipulation and PAS like behaviour, SD13 has been slowly groomed to hate me and not want to spend time with DH etc..

PIL brought back a gift for the new baby. My mouth almost dropped open. When SIL asked "why the hell would you do that??" MIL responded with, "Its for SD's sake." Ummmm WHAT? That's right, lets reward this bitch and give her a freakin' gift for her new baby. Lets show SD13 that regardless of how shitty her mother behaves, there are no consequences... but- hey- be the biggest bitch you can be and YOU WILL BE REWARDED.

am I being sensitive? I didn't say a word, just got up and got more wine...

Anon2009's picture

I don't think you're being sensitive. I do think that if they want to be buddies with BM and buy stuff for her/her youngest kid, and talk about it, they should do so on their own time.

ocs's picture

The funny thing is that BM is truly the devil... Truly.. MIL professes to hate her, yet this??

Check it out- 1st baby who is now 3, she went to the hospital to visit. All in the name of SD13??

DH says- she loves babies and it's her way of bonding with SD because SD loves her siblings.

:jawdrop: