You are here

teenagers and destruction

doglover1's picture

My ss15 is a great kid but like many his age is kind of hard on his things. Pretty much every phone, computer, game device, etc winds up with duck tape on it, lost, broken, lent out, etc.

Yesterday my neighbor came over to help me with a problem I was having syncing my ipad. So I had my laptop in the kitchen. (rare..usually it stays in the bedroom)

Once we got the problem solved the laptop stayed in the kitchen...IM not paying attention talking to neighbors wife and the next thing i know her husband is helping ss sync his iphone. I butted in the say that I needed the computer to finish my work upstairs (this computer is used almost exclusively for work). Well SS was like "I dont have a computer so how am I supposed to sync my iphone".

Well you broke your computer ss. ANyway He was pissed! Too bad. I wrote a letter to his dad (who is at work) about the problem, and told him I do not want ss using my computer, otherwise it will wind up in his room with duck tape on it or worse lost!

I know what your thinking. Cant ss use my computer to sync his iphone and thats it. Hey listen...GIVE KIDS an inch and they take a mile!...DOnt ask for examples...I got a million!

ddakan's picture

yea, my ss17 downloaded something that screwed up my laptop so i refused to let him use it again and he got STEAMED and said he didn't do it.

well stupid ss, it was fine BEFORE you used it....wtf kind of nightmare are we living in?