You are here

Summer visit with skids is over!

Invisiblestepmom14's picture

Well it's been 2 months and they headed back to BM today! I got use to them being around and they are pretty good kids but I'm not use to having kids in the house at all (just the fur babies)! The extra noise was starting to wear on me but I survived!! I'm looking forward to my weekend!! It'll be quiet till DH comes back on Sunday from dropping them off. A whole weekend to myself...no idea what to do!! I get to watch whatever I want on tv all weekend!! LOL Smile Biggrin

Peaches1973's picture

Quiet house all by yourself,cuddling up with the furbabies and watching whatever you want.....sounds like heaven to me. Smile

Invisiblestepmom14's picture

Yep, me and the fur babies (4 dogs) have missed out on the cuddling!! The skids love the dogs and the dogs love them so I rarely get attention from the dogs when skids are here and that's fine! But I've missed them hanging out with me in the bedroom while watching tv! It'll be heavenly all weekend! So excited!! Smile

Peaches1973's picture

Youre sooo lucky,I only get that when skids go visit BM for like 2 months in the summer.If she even keeps them THAT long.