You are here

Stuck in the middle of a PASing BM.. what should my role be here?

lil_lady's picture

Sigh getting the pink screen of death so I will try to post my comment bellow!

lil_lady's picture

I am not sure why or how this happened but SD6 confides in me of all people about so many things. I am starting to realize now that BM is on a serious PAS path and I am hearing all about it. A few things just this week:

I was sitting with SD waiting for her to eat her breakfast talking about baby names, we just told her we are expecting! SD informed me just this morning that BM does not like ss middle name and wants to change it... SS middle name, you guessed it the same as BF first name. SD also informed me the a couple of days ago that the reason her parents arent together is that BF put her up against a wall and so she couldnt move and hung her up... I guess this story had been brought up before and it was that BM was walking around saying he put me up against a wall and out to dry, now SD has taken it completely out of context snd BM is not correcting it. Last night SD6 got upset and inisted on calling BM then BM told her she would come see her at daycare and bring her a stuffy for our house. BM also played off the whole I am always here for you and you can call me whenever you want... so on and so forth. I get it she wants to be a loving parent, but this is dads time...

Dad is not allowing the teddy bear to come back to the house today and SD has found one of her stuffies here to sleep with so I guess that is dealt with.

On top of all this when I ask SD what her nightmares have been about it is her getting taken away from her dad. SD6 recently found out about BM being awarded primary custody to move skids 1hr away to go to school.

Now I have absalutely no thought to take this to BM but is my only role to just let BF know?? Do I say anything or do anything more with SD6? I am completely in the middle here and this little girl clearly feels she can trust me I want to be able to help her. Any input on how I should be reacting with SD?

Am I a horrible person to suggest no more phone calls from BM during the skids time here. I mean suggesting it to BF that is not anyone else. SD broke down again after BM called last night just seems like it is making things worse. BF had run out quickly after putting the kids to bed and missed this whole thing usually he would have been around.

lil_lady's picture

Thank you for the input. I will be having a chat with BF tonight about this... I think it is about time to find a coined phrase in response to BM butting in on BF's time.

I think I will look into this book as well if anything try to download an ebook.

That was me! I told BF I was not comfortable sending SD back and just hoping the news did not get brought up! He agreed and SD is soooo excited we are hoping to have her for the first ultrasound but I dont think BM will go for it.

lil_lady's picture

ultrasound is on BM s days... we originaly had sd on that day and then the co was changed in court :(.