You are here

Still fuming over this from last night *vent over pyscho bm*

drama13's picture

DH and I were watching the news at 6pm last night and noticed skids school was cancelled for today. Instantly his phone went off with texts from BM. Tuesdays are our night and the BM has made it CLEAR that if the kids do not have school on our day it's OUR responsibility to take off work and watch them:

Summary:
BM: The kids dont have school tomorrow. SD12 is spending the night with a friend. I need to know what your plans are with SS7. My mom will watch him for you for 50$ plus 10$ for every hour past 5 until you get him
HB: Bring him here
BM: dont you have to work? he wants to go to my moms
HB: bring him here. It's my day.
BM: If you cant afford to pay her lol I will for you. He wants to go there. I gave him the choice and he picked her.
HB Bring him here
BM: well I told SD12 that she cant spend the night with her friend unless SS7 can spend the night with his grandma
HB: If you are so quick to get rid of him tonight, you can bring him here

(she realized that sd12 would be spending the night with a friend so now she's trying to get rid of ss7 so she can go out and party lol)

BM: Im not trying to get rid of him he wants to go to his granmas tonight. if he goes to your house you'll just make him go to bad and will ignore him all night.

Then his phone starts ringing from SD12: Momma said I cant spend the night with my friend unless SS7 goes to grandmas
HB: Well that doesnt make sense does it hunny
SD: no it doesn. Mom wants to talk to you.
HB: Ok love you. Click.

So the texts continue:
BM: Now SD12 is crying
HB: That's your fault. Not mine.
BM: I'm taking him to my moms
HB: So what you're saying is your denying me of my kids on my day
BM: I'll bring him to you tonight at 8

SS shows up at 8 all happy and smiley. Gives us both hugs and tells us how much he missed us and loves us and went on to say that he heard mom and HB fighting and that he never picked to go to grandmas. He wanted to come here. ( How does he 'hear' a text message fight??? She clearly ran her mouth

8:30 texts
BM: Hopefully one day you'll put your kids first.
BM: Oh and you need to pick up the kids from school on thursday since it's your day. I will be taking sd12's key away and will call the school to tell them they are NOT to get on the bus. I'm not doing you any favors.

She's pulled this 3 times already this year. For the past year and a half sd12 gets off the bus at her moms house and so does ss7 (we live out of district)We then pick them up from there around 5. SD12 stays home alone from 3 to 5 and ss gets off the bus at 430. BM knows we cannot pick them up from school because of work. They get out at 2:30 and 3:50. She has told us we need to change our work schedules to pick them up. It's always fell through because we told sd12 she'll have to go to after care because we cannot pick her up from school and she's thrown a fit to her mom. We did not reply to this message.

9:00
BM: can i talk to SS7 to say good night
LMFAO !!!!!

It's unbelievable how f*cked up and dillusional this woman is. If things dont go EXACTLY the way she says they should go, all hell breaks loose.

drama13's picture

They dont have a CO ! We've been speaking to a lawyer and HB is actually going in there today to sign the affidavit so we can get a hearing. We want the judge to spell EVERYTHING out so she will stop this shit.

thinkthrice's picture

You are bringing TEARS to my eyes!! It's SOOOO refreshing to hear of a biodad and SM on the same page!!!! Do you know how RARE it is to find a biodad that will stand up to the BM's crap and cut her off at the pass? And that he doesn't worry about "how it will affect the kids if he makes waves with the BM?" (TM) When in fact standing up and making boundaries is the VERY THING that will make things easier?

I hope your IRON CLAD CO comes through quickly and your DH continues to stop the BM and all her evil machinations.

Guilty Daddy in my case would not HEAR of abiding by the court order so the BM walked on him (and me) like a 2nd hand doormat. Let her first withhold visitation when she was berating him for not being a "real" parent (defined as living with her). Then would dump them off at the drop of a hat and expect him (and me) to literally run out the door on a 45 minute one way jaunt to pick them up at a moment's notice; only to race back out there again when she had signed them up for boatloads of extracurricular activities on HIS time.

GIVE YOUR DH A HUGE HUG FROM ALL OF US!!

TASHA1983's picture

Thankfully, I have a DH that does NOT put up with skid or bm bullshit!
He allows me (I offered to deal with BM texts) to control the texts that go back and forth between BM and DH b/c he knows that I will handle it effectively and ignore her if/when necessary.

He does NOT kiss skid or BM's ass, EVER! Everything is simple and straight to the point when dealing with skid & BM and contact is extremely minimal. The only thing/time we text her is if skid is coming on his visit or not and that is it! Otherwise they don't exist!!! Just the way I like it! Wink }:)

thinkthrice's picture

Sounds EXACTLY like the BM (AND the BM's BM)in my case, the only difference being that Guilty Daddy immediately rolled over when the threats and "stra-tEE-gery" like this started flying! Glad her DH has a SPINE and stands up to this fool. VERY RARE! He's a keeper!

zerostepdrama's picture

Awful.

saffron1's picture

I completely feel your pain. She seems exactly the same as the BM that I have to deal with! The only thing I can suggest is that you totally ignore anything that BM says that doesn't warrant a response (or at least that is what I have been trying to get SO to do).

TASHA1983's picture

Exactly...ONLY reply to SKID RELATED texts...and that is it!

I can't even begin to tell you how effective this was with DH's ex! Once she realized that anything outside of skid would NOT be tolerated or responded to we BARELY hear from her. Seriously!

It is f'n AWESOME!!! Smile

TASHA1983's picture

He is like that over a kid that isn't even HIS??!! :O

Sweet Lord I would NEVER put up with ANY of that shit over a NON-bio skid!!! Bio-skids are bad enough...your DH is such a glutton for punishment! I feel for you hun. Sad

Newstep's picture

OMG what a freak!!!! Using her kids to manipulate the situation she is scum!! Your DH handled it perfectly Smile

mannin's picture

I love the part where your DH said, "I love you." Click.

I know you're mad, but it's pretty funny how pathetic she is.

SM with BM from hell's picture

Do we have the same BM? :? Mine just text DH asking him why he no longer gives SD lunch money. She conveniently forgets she just took him to court for CS where they spelled out what it goes towards. These BM are crazy.

FTMandSM's picture

I like your quote! "People push you to your limits..." That explains the BM I have to deal with.

FTMandSM's picture

I agree, your DH handled that great! Now if only I can get my BF to not engage in conversation with his BM. And they have a CO.

EvilWickedSM's picture

I don't think he could have handled that any more perfectly!! Kudos to him. Hopefully you will get that CO ASAP and not have to deal with that crap.