You are here

still acting like her husband?

Katie8's picture

I have been with my fiancé for 3 years..we have a 7 month old son together, I have 3 kids from a previous marriage that I have custody of and he has a 6 year old son with BM. BM has been a nutcase since the start she was violent to DH when they were together and he's called the cops on her afew times, I've called the cops when she sent me death threats...has sent nasty messages..always trying to cause conflict playing her son against us...you get the picture.
Lately.. DH has been all of a sudden really nice to her...lending her tools to do projects at her house (without telling me) then I found out they were going to the meet the teacher night at his sons school...which is fine...but then I find out he's picking them both up and driving them...I freaked out. Told him I was not okay with it...he came home last night...and he drove them anyways even though I said it would bother me. Then when I got mad he had a huge blow up and we are not speaking right now. Am I over reacting? I just think if he asked me not to do something with my Ex because it would bother him, I wouldn't ...period.

furkidsforme's picture

Danger danger.... that is too cozy! You told him it would make you uncomfortable, and he chose to do it anyhow. Likely he knew canceling would piss BM off, and he just let you know EXACTLY where you stand, and that is behind HER.

This won't change. Trust me. For years I bowed down to this shit because "he wanted to make things better with BM" or "he was doing it for the SKids". All I got was resentment and still being second place to BM 13 years later.

Put your foot down NOW that this ends here and now, or leave. Because if you put up with it now, it will go on forever. He just drove a woman who has made DEATH THREATS to you to a mutual appointment. how fucked up is that?

Cocoa's picture

very inappropriate for a man with another family. he's going to have to chose, his ex or you. this is a definite hill to die on. if you cannot get this man to acknowledge your feelings and to severe these emotional ties he has with his ex, I would become an ex. anything beyond a transparent, business relationship with his ex is an emotional affair and just as damaging as an actual affair to you. he needs an ultimatum unless you don't mind being a "sister wife". I won't share my man, especially with a woman he had sex with. show him these posts. he needs to shape up or ship out.

TASHA1983's picture

EXACTLY!!! I second this 110%

I don't and wouldn't care one bit if they have some brat together...I am the ONLY woman that gets anything and everything from my dh, emotional, etc. if they ever "got along" or did ANYTHING together or went anywhere together and acted like they were some in-tact, happy family I would be SOOO DONE! I am and come second to NO ONE...skid & bm especially/included!