You are here

Stepmonster book

meneran's picture

Anyone have copy of stepmonster in online format by chance? Smile

NCMilGal's picture

Or not, since I can't... send me a message with your email, and I'll send it to you.

meneran's picture

Thanks alot for the book Trish!! Biggrin

You were right, its alot of 'yea, youre not alone but i dont know how to help you' sort of psychology. We already read similar stuff on the board though Smile

I did sort of expect some help in it, not just 'when we got our first son, his daughters warmed up to me' kinda of stuff...

Helpless0987's picture

Do u think u could send menthe copy via email as well I've looked all over for it?

the_stepmonster's picture

Yes. I own the Kindle version and downloaded the Kindle for iPhone app so I have my affirmations with me at all times }:)

No-I am not your mother's picture

I just downloaded it to my kindle yesterday!!! Smile I am praying that it is all it is cracked up to be... otherwise I am going to crack lol.

taylon01's picture

This is my subject for my next semester project and I don’t know how I can say thanks for this kind of assist you to did to making my project total. My name is tom and I'm googling on this subject for some documentation and discovered you internet site on leading page of google .You have nice and straightforward interface along with wonderful stuff on your blog .I also manage a personal blog and now you are in my favorite blog list . thanks for the wonderful help and have a nice day.
No Credit Check Loans

chelle81's picture

its been so long since anyone commented on here but i am hoping lol is anyone able to send it to me too? Smile