You are here

SS21 has panic attack over video game

paul_in_utah's picture

Good morning, fellow STalkers,

I haven't posted much lately, because my standard of living has gone up significantly since my SD18 (aka "Butthead") went to live with her father. It's amazing how much her absence has increaesd my happiness - "addition by subtraction," if you will.

However, today I wanted to put in a quick word about my SS21, aka "Sluggo." I have occasionaly posted on him over the years, but not to terribly often since he lives with his grandmother. Sluggo barely graduated high school, flunked out of college after one semester, does not have a driver's licencse, and only recently started at his first job, Taco Bell.

Anyway, Sluggo's birthday was earlier this month. He's a big gamer, and DW pre-ordered a copy of some new video game, which is not actually in stores yet. It comes out at the end of the month, and Sluggo was supposed to take the receipt for the game to the store to pick up the game. Well, Sluggo lost the receipt, and now the only way to get the game is for DW to go into the store and show her driver's license. DW will be out of town with me on the day the game comes out, so Sluggo will have to wait a few more days until he gets the game.

When Sluggo found out that he would not get the game on the release date, he had a complete melt-down! An honest-to-goodness, certifiable panic attack! DW, ever the coddling "friend" parent," didn't think too much about this, but I was pretty stunned myself. It's a freakin' video game! And he is a grown man! (at least legally - he probably has the maturity of a 10 year-old). It's not like he won't be getting the game, he'll just have to get it a few days after its release. But he's so spoiled, this was just unacceptable to him.

Un-be-freaking-leavable. I am **sooo** glad that he does not live with us. Ughh...

LRP75's picture

Isn't it ironic that it's so important to him to have the game ON THE RELEASE DATE, yet he lost the receipt that would have guaranteed he would have gotten just that? But because he was irresponsible, everyone around him had to suffer and be held hostage with his meltdown and watch a grown man act like an infant.

What a moron.

Sorry to be so harsh, but I'm right there with you on this one.

ownedbypedro's picture

My ss (38) and his wife are addicted to video games and GET THIS: cartoons. Yes indeed, these two freaks who have reproduced to spawn 3 additional freaks will go on for hours talking about the latest cartoon - they are particularly fond of Japanese animation.

And, mind you the "owe" (yeah, as if...) my soon-to-be-ex dh and ME ... THOUSANDS of dollars that they make no effort to repay - they they are STUPID enough to tell you about the latest and greatest game or movie they purchased.

FREAKS FREAKS FREAKS FUCKING FREAKS!!!

Orange County Ca's picture

Fortunately Darwins theories of evolution will come into play as these losers won't mate and the strain will die out.

ownedbypedro's picture

And you know they won't mate because??? You have the ability to predict the future???

My ss is a freaking waste of oxygen loser with no redeeming qualities what-so-ever and he reproduced with someone just like him to create three more wastes of oxygen.

So stop talking like you know things that you have no way of knowing.

bi's picture

as am i. it's really disturbing how intelligent he actually thinks he is. :O

ownedbypedro's picture

and able to predict the future and present his opinions as facts. I think he might be my almost ex-husband, LMAO! Wink

bi's picture

i can't imagine being married to him. :sick: no one likes a know it all. especially a know it all who knows nothing. Biggrin