You are here

SS19 and SD15 Now living together with BM...NOW both are throwing me under the bus

butterflybloom's picture

So now that SS19 left because he din't like my rules. He is now living with his BM after 6 years of living with DH and me. My husband as most of you know is in prison for a white collar crime...he will do 8 years and just starting his sentence. Enough of that, So now turns our my SD15 is coming clean all the horrible things I did to her when she would live with us??? What the hell is going on with these kids. She left just for the same reason he did, they don't like me have a say in anything. So now I feel as if the whole world is tumbling in....what didn't happened when my husband was sentence..i know I can do this...but now that I feel that I have been thrown under the bus I feel that I am all my husband has. His kids are ungrateful pair that are a product of the BM blood. Yes my husband is in prison for conspiracy and bribe (politics) nothing horrific. I guess I should rejoice the moment, but sadly I am not. I feel sad that this has happened. I see now that he has hated me always.

Aniki-Moderator's picture

Who knows what kind of bullsh*t they are feeding to BM. Or what bullsh*t BM fed to them about you. Not your kids; not your problem. You should concern yourself with 2 things: 1) living life and, 2) supporting your DH. Your DH won't be home for awhile. There is NO reason for the skids to come to your home. Box up any of their stuff and either let them know when it will be sitting outside on the curb or mail the crap to them. Then CUT ALL COMMUNICATION WITH THEM. If DH wants contact with them when he is released, worry then.

Evil stepmonster's picture

You're free of them, don't worry about the how and why just rejoice in the fact that they are gone and you don't have to put up with their nonsense any longer. It's a good thing. I'm sorry about your husband but give a few days and you'll feel so elated that your life now belongs to you and you don't have any skid marks to worry about.

butterflybloom's picture

Thank you everyone, all of you make me feel a peace of mind I needed. Thank you