You are here

SS15 got arrested for trying to sell prescription drugs and BM did something odd

NakedBee00's picture

SS15  was caught by the local police on a college campus acting weird with a bottle of his ADHD meds. He "said" he was just taking a short cut to a friends house but could not explain why he had his whole bottle of pills on him. Anyways the police did not by it and filed a police report . The prosecutor(not sure if thats the right word or what he is called) is recommending "The Juvenile Diversion" BUT BM is refusing tooth and nail hired some big wig attorneys and pushed it to go to juvenile court instead. Of course BF just went along as he has no balls. This is the part I don't get as  "The Juvenile Diversion" seems like to easy way out rather than go to court? Why would BM want SS15 to go through court? Oh and by the way I for one 100% think SS15 is guilty as hell but BM either is in denial or is pretending she things he is innocent as she is telling everyone the police set him up. Oh please!. So my question is what do you think she's up to by pushing this to court rather than just have him to the Juvenile Diversion?

twoviewpoints's picture

I'd hire an lawyer and fight this too. Being on campus is not illegal. Carrying a bottle of one's prescribed meds (in pharmacy bottle with label of meds and your name on it) is also not illegal. A fifteen year old kid acting "weird"? That one could mean just about anything and "weird" isn't illegal necessarily.

Unless the police have witnesses to testify they saw the kid try to sell, the kid tried to sell to them or they have the kid on video in the act of selling, they got nothing. 

In fact, nothing you wrote would bring cause to arrest. To charge this kid, they have to be able to prove he was indeed trying to sell his prescribed meds. Being "weird" isn't gonna cut it. 

NakedBee00's picture

Sorry I guess I should have mentioned the acting "weird part" was going up to people on campus asking if they had any exams coming up and if so he (SS) could "help" them out with that. This is why someone reported him to the police and the police came out.

So basically it sounds like with Diversion there will be a  public record of this offense? Which BM and I'm sure SS do not want since he is saying he is innocent. So BM is hoping by hiring attorneys and bringing it to court she can get it dismissed?

Thumper's picture

sell.

I knew it..darn it I wish I read this before I posted below.

OP this is not the first time he has done this, bm could be selling or using too. YOU need to call his doc who perscribes this and end the scrips....I bet he never needed it. Man this pisses me off.

I am so sorry. THIS is bad, very bad and bm is bs ing yous.

marblefawn's picture

If BM is delusional about her kid's bad behavior, of course she thinks he can beat it in court because she thinks he didn't do it.

I suspect you might not know all the details about why SS was charged. Get the police report and then you'll know what prosecutors have on him.

And you know, diversion programs are designed to give kids like SS a second chance to go straight before they're adults and face jail time for drug dealing. Employers, colleges, landlords will be more willing to forgive someone who went through diversion at 15 than someone convicted of drug dealing at 19. Think long and hard about that. SS is on the wrong road.

Thumper's picture

The sale of ADD/ADHD meds are HUGE on school campuses. Was he arrested?

He is still going to / I mean BM will still be required to pay for program and fines. This is not going away as much as bm wants it too. WHY was he in college campus? What business did he have there? Why was he walking around with his adderal or what ever he is on?

This sounds like a plea down to diverson program.

DH can call the prosecutor and find out whats going on. I would.

sorry OP...you dont need this....but it sounds like there is more to this story than what you have been given by bm and skid.

Thumper's picture

How much you wanna bet BM would pitch a fit IF dad suggested skid get off the med.

I smell a user here and skid is part of it. BM is the user/seller and skid is shield.

No joke I have seen this before.

again  so sorry Sad

NakedBee00's picture

No I'm sure BM is not selling or using. The problem is the SK's learned to play the "poor me" game long ago. So all they have to do is play it up twice a month to a therapist and in turn they get everything $$$$ they want from mommy and daddy. Why am I the only one to see this?? Yes BM would pitch a fit if BD wanted kids off the meds as she loves the drama (think munchausen) going to the weekly therapist apts or school and telling everyone how hard the kids have it.

BD did talk to the police and prosecutor. When they first brought SS home she flipped out and amitted SS more than likely was guilty BUT after a few days changed her story. I'm sure after she talked to her attoney.