You are here

SS10 b-day party is tomorrow

discfocused's picture

So since the past 3 years I have planned and done all the work for ss and sd at our house on for their b-day parties and fdh or skids have never said thank you and fdh has been taking advantage of how much I help with the kids, I told him weeks ago that he can do fss10 birthday party. So it is tomorrow and I am going to clean today for the simple fact I do not want a bunch of people in my house when it isnt clean and the rest is up to him. I guarantee there will be no cake, decorations, games or anything else birthday related. He will sleep in tomorrow, get up and talk on the phone and then realize he has about an hour before people show up for his kids birthday. And when fss asks why there are no games or decorations I am going to tell him exactly why. "because ss10, I do your party and your sisters party every year, and you have never said thank you, never helped clean up the mess and I told your dad he can do this party, so if its not up to par, go talk to daddy". I have been sick all week so I may just stay in bed tomorrow and let him deal with all the drama.

TASHA1983's picture

YOU GO GIRL!!!!! I FREAKING LOVE IT...LMBO!!!

Stick with it...don't let those little trolls and fdh walk all over you anymore!!!

Starla's picture

Bed rest is a great answer & besides you don't want to get Birthday boy sick at his own Birthday Party.. Blum 3

discfocused's picture

Daddy prefers spending his time sitting on the couch watching movies... He is a good dad and pays his c/s, sees them as much as possible but the guy is clueless when it comes to kids. He is not good at disciplining (not because he doesnt want to but because he doesnt know how), he is unrealistic when it comes to his kids abilities (wants to build a racing go cart with his 9 year old son who has no common sense, much less of any other kind of sense), and has a tendency to just zone out and ignore people (he does this with everyone; yes I know, RUDE). If we ever go out and do something its because I come up with it because I refuse to sit around and listen to his kids whine that they are bored (hell, I get bored too sitting around the house) and want to do something.
Luckily for ss10 we at least have a new pool in the backyard and the temp tomorrow is supposed to be 106 degrees so it will come in handy. My butt will be sitting on the couch........enjoying the birthday like everyone else for a change (a big difference from last year of blowing up over 300 water balloons).

janeyc's picture

Ha ha that sounds wonderful, if what you do is'nt appreciated then don't bother anymore, I expect you are damned if you do and damned if you don't, so just don't care.