You are here

Sometimes I'm so glad DH has a good sense of humor.

boogeymom's picture

Mostly because I make fun of his children SO badly sometimes. We just got done laughing because his oldest kid has a really irritating voice (so glad he's a boy and will hit puberty hopefully soon), so I was imitating him talking to my in-laws on his new cell phone. He also thinks it's funny that I told him if we have to go on vacation with his kids, I'd probably have to imbibe significant quantities of "herbal enhancers" in order to tolerate them, and that the authorities would probably find me on the side of the road looking for my spirit animal in the desert while eating a bunch of Funyuns and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I almost feel like this makes him a semi-mean father to be laughing with me when I make fun of his kids, and sometimes makes fun of them too, but mostly I don't because it's behind their backs. It makes the weekends we have the Skids more tolerable this way since I know by the end he thinks they're just as irritating as I do. We almost never have fights about them, he's almost always in agreement with me about what to do with them...and he laughs when I do SS11's dork-voice. Just thought I'd put it out there that I appreciate him sometimes. Wink