You are here

Sneaky SKs......

Mrs. December's picture

Do all DHs feel some sort of F'd up guilt that makes him want to let his kid do whatever the Fuck they want?? SD12 still calls BM or texts reporting what we're doing or if she doesn't get her own way so BM calls or texts DH bitching (to which DH doesn't answer the texts or calls of BM, but does whatever it was SD12 was whining about)......

So, today now SS9 has caught on...... he called BM from school asking her to bring him to a little school event tonight, it's kind of like open house. So of course BM texts can she come to our house (we have it in court papers she cannot without permission, she used to just pull in whenever she felt like it!!) to get SS9 and bring him. Ok, well first off how/why does she think DH wasn't planning on bringing him himself, since SS9 is with us tonight and second why the hell did the school let a 9-year-old just randomly call someone because he felt like it?

The problem is DH will be at work at the exact time BM wants to come pick up SS9 and I will be getting the other 3 kids to practices and a job interview, so SS9 will have to be with me. DH is like, "well maybe she can just meet you somewhere" Well, maybe SS9 doesn't have to go with her, maybe you can bring him when you get here. SS9 wants "mommy" to bring him because she is all over him, I mean as if he was a 1-year-old. She pets his head, holds his hand without letting go even for second, will even pick him up if he asks her to! :sick: A 9-1/2 year old boy......PAAHHLEASE!!

I'm annoyed I guess because I can't see why DH can't just say NO and if I say anything to him then he'll be upset with me, with the "what's the big deal", so waste of my time to say it! SS9 and SD12 don't ever hear the word NO!

I'm also annoyed because my DDs have and would NEVER, NEVER go behind my back to their dad or have me or their dad call the other one DEMANDING what should happen.

Mrs. December's picture

Sally......believe me BM has been grooming them since they were born to manipulate!! When DH and I first got together BM woke up then a 3yo little girl at 2 a.m. to call and tell daddy how much she missed him.....pleeease come home daddy....... That little girl is now 12 and sadly 100% sneaky and manipulative like BM. Now unfortunately SS9 is heading in the same direction......

Mrs. December's picture

SS9 is at school and gets off the bus at our house, so I am with him until DH gets home from work about 1-1/2 hours later. I'm not picking up SS9. We have custody 4 days out of the week. So, not special, just routine. The thing is I can't leave SS9 home while I'm bringing DD16 to an interview, DD13 to practice and picking up SD13 from practice. Therefore I won't be around when BM wants to get him and there's no reason for her to anyway in my opinion! SS9 shouldn't have called her from school (and school shouldn't have let him) to whine and ask her! he was sneaky! But DH, because can't say NO to SS9 or SD12 suggested, maybe I could meet BM somewhere so SS9 could get his own way...WHY????? How about "sorry SS9, if you want to go dad can bring you since it is during my time taking care of you"

TheWicked's picture

Yuck, BM is all over the SS18 like that. Pets his hair, kisses him repeatedly on the cheek, hugs him, falls all over herself around him. But then complains and complains to everyone about him all the time. She is nuts.