You are here

Skids Cause PMS??

WTHDISUF's picture

Is it possible that knowing Skid's are coming is akin to knowing Cycle is about to start? Blum 3 I swear starting yesterday I've been getting increasingly annoyed, easily frustrated and short of patience. If it weren't at the end of it's run, I'd think I was PMS'ing! But then I thought--maybe this is because that boy is coming on Sunday?? I just simply dread it. I dread knowing that this thing will be laying around on my couch for another week. I dread having to watch DH run around behind like a puppy.

I have to go home (4hrs away) Tuesday night for an appt early Wednesday morning. I have to get a hotel as my aunt, whom I normally stay with, has In-Laws in town. So DH volunteers that he and PseudoSS8 will come with me so we can have lunch after the appt, at our favorite place. I don't want to spend not one single night in a hotel with this brat! Last time we had a hotel outing I woke up to the smell of his crap b/c his fat ass is scared to close the bathroom door when he uses the bathroom. Imagine that sh*t-waking up at 6a smelling some miscellaneous kids crap. (At home we almost had to punish him to make him close the bathroom door before he started doing it). I told DH he doesn't have to come-to stay home and enjoy his time with SS8. He said okay, but then later come to tell me that he made arrangements to see his friend while I'm at my appt so they'll be coming along after all. }:)

Yes, I have PMS. SS8 induced PMS. Is there a pill for this??

RedWingsFan's picture

LOVE IT! I actually felt the same every time I knew SD14 was coming over...it really IS just like PMS!!!

WTHDISUF's picture

I'm going to overdose. Stupid ass BM just send DH a message telling us to "watch what he eats" when we get him. When we had him earlier this Month, she claimed we'd fatten him up after she'd 'worked so hard to slim him down'. So she sends DH this message stating he's 5'2" and 90pds and Doctor said 8yr old boy shouldn't be any heavier than 60pds. She said Doc said due to his height, he can be up to 75pds. How about I not feed the little f8cker the whole time he's here?? Maybe if she should get him a Lapband like she did. Or maybe if she should have had her affair with a little guy instead of whatever she did have this boy by. Makes me f*cking sick. My damn sunny disposition is just gone. Just gone.

BuffaloGal's picture

Yes, dtzyblnd, but don't get too drunk to blog! Some of us are kind of addicted to the latest installment of "As SS10 Turns."I Wink

WTHDISUF's picture

DH tried to suggest that we get and have SS8 all Summer. I told him sure but that I was going to be in a hotel on the beach the whole time. Lol NO way could I do full time. I'd be a b8tch on wheels.