You are here

skids are gross ,trying to deal with this

pat's picture

Well, soon after we told the skids that we were getting married, they decided to not be happy for us and carry on trashing the house . It has been a month and the house looks like hell. I have been distant to them since . Even though we live in the same house together, I don't talk or clean up anything for them. My fiance is angry about even going home. The house smells, they don't clean up anything. I wake up to piss and dog crap on the kitchen floor almost daily. Garbage overflowing , dirty dishes, and dirty floors, not to mention their rooms have clothes on the floor and smell bad. I am no ones slave , but living like this sucks. :sick:

jojo68's picture

I know girl...I know...My BF 10yr daughter is the messiest most destructive child I have every seen. I posted a picture on one of my posts of one night of destruction.
http://www.steptalk.org/node/29340
I have cried just seeing the house the way it sometimes. I really pride myself in a clean, well maintained home and have a nice meal each night. There have been times when I have gotten sick to my stomach after coming home to the house being this way. Yes living like this sucks...

pat's picture

OMG Jo Jo, I saw the picture and said holy cow ! We are not to that point yet, but, if I was to clean the whole house, it would take me a entire week.

pat's picture

babygirl, I just go up to our bedroom where I spend most of the time. We go out to dinner almost every night ,because I refuse to clean up the kitchen mess that they made, or even worse ,step in a puddle of dog piss. My house never looked like this am I refuse to clean up after the pigs. That is how I see them. They will even go to the point to look for paper plates, plastic cups, knives, forks and spoons just so they don't have to empty the dishwasher !Dog hair everywhere and it smells bad in the house. I have airfresh in our room and master bath. The rest is beyond belief. :sick:

starfish's picture

love the dog, hate the dog shit/piss/hair & skids.. Wink

scotchguard, if the damage isn't already too bad!

pat's picture

starfish, We dont have anything fabric. They dog is theirs and they don't even take care of it. They don't walk it ,brush it or even play with it.I am a animal lover, but, it is not my job to take care of the skids pet. Hell , they can't even take care of themselves ! :jawdrop:

snoopyinoz's picture

Threaten to take the dog to the animal shelter if they gripe, tell them "Aparently your not responsible enough to have a dog, hopefully the animal shelter can find him a home" If they leave clothes laying around, donate them. same thing with their electronics, they will eventually get the idea

Auteur's picture

I would take the dog to a shelter and let fiance train his slobs how to clean. I'd have fiance crack the whip on them all weekend long cleaning; no nookie otherwise!!