You are here

a situation thats been going on weeks now

Booboobear's picture

My two best friends/neighbors are in a dispute. Ones husband threatend to sue the other if her great grandson came on his property again. the wife did not stick up for her friend. they are not friendly now. the one with the left of great grandson will not let anyone in the family on her former friends property now and holds a grudge. the one with the angry husband is obvlivious to her friends suffering and wants me to ban great grandson off my property too. Both ladies are in their 70's. I am 49 they are each giving me the stink eye and they each want me to see it from their POV. I want them to communicate through a mediator. all three of us are suffering from loss of friendship. both refuse to go to a mediator or communicate.  

justmakingthebest's picture

I-m so happy This is why we ignore all neighbors. 

I would ignore  them too. Don't get drawn into stilly neighborhood drama. Put a swizerland garden flag out front and say you are neutral territory and don't even want to hear about it anymore! 

Booboobear's picture

follow up, these two ladies are still not speaking to each other but they bowl on the league on wednesdays together but do not speak to each other and are no longer friends.  Im out of the middle of it and dont talk about each other to them.

Rags's picture

F-em both.  Your property, you do as  you see fit.  As for the wife supporting her DH's perspective... of course.  And rightly so.

They all will either grow  up and figure it out... or not.  Either way.... not your problem.