You are here

Silent treatment from skid=pure bliss!

goincrazy.com's picture

}:)

It's. been. awesome!!!!

Sd16 is mad at daddy for not sitting with her and her bf at the house 1 week ago and going to my bio's sports instead. She refuses to answer his call, texts and show up for her visit.

FDH continues to call her everyday and text i love you's and good morning and good night everyday with no response, hoping one of these times she will respond back :sick:

It was only a matter of time before she pulled this shit again, she's so predictable. She has no shame, only waited 1 1/2 weeks after she got her car so shit on him.

It's awesome knowing she will not be there!! }:)

Dizzy's picture

Your SD is LOVING the attention from daddddddyyyyyyeeee. And probably mocking him for it to anyone who will listen. He needs to knock that shit off and take back the damn car. What a brat!

goincrazy.com's picture

LOL, No disrespect taken! This is exactly how I feel! He continues to try and buy her love and she does this immediately after she gets exactly what she wants.

He's an idiot. He's been a little moody, I know it affects him, I just wish the rose colored glasses would come off and he could see her for they manipulative bitch she is! ugh

Orange County Ca's picture

Every text he makes is a beg and emboldens her power. She may not be pulling him around by his penis but its close and may be even more powerful. Can you explain that to him?

The car was always a stupid idea and also increases her power.

If he were to send one final text to BM asking her to make sure the kid is home at such and such a time and go over there and take the car he might regain some control in the course of time. And time it will take - it's like overthrowing a king - it won't happen overnight but it can be done.

goincrazy.com's picture

I agree 100%, sad thing is, he will never try to gain control. SD16 and BM are a team and I guess he doesn't think it's a battle he can win so he just goes a long in his delusional disney dad mind because I guess thats the only way he thinks he can deal.

I did explain that him texting her and calling her is just empowering her and adding fuel to the fire. Play her game and leave her alone, she'll come back around when she wants someting. He said it's HIS kid and he can tell her he loves her if he wants to and he's going to continue to call her like he normally would....... :?

As I have previously posted, I never agreed with the car. It's bullshit and he felt like he had to and he thought it would win her over and make her come over more. Blew up in his face

goincrazy.com's picture

I know, it's ridiculous and he's pathetic. He has NO control, never has. The car is in BM's name so he legally can't just take it away. I'm ready to go slash the bitches tires but I'm not like that. She needs to bring the car back and park it until shes mature enough to handle and control her feelings and emotions.

FDH is just so clueless- he doesn't WANT to do anything about it, he's too worried about living up to BM's trash talk and brain washing she's done. He already tried putting the blame on SD16's therapist saying she probley told her not to talk to him because the therapist doesn't isn't on his side....... :? Dumb ass, I straightened that out real quick. Yes, the therapist is an idiot with NO experience however I doubt she would tell her to accept a car and shit on you a week later. It's all YOUR daughter. She sucks and isn't nice, accept it and move along. He wants to continue to get punked by his own kid. :sick:

tabby yabba do's picture

In our state, parents can also revoke their minor children's driving privileges with one simple letter written to the state. Maybe it's time princess lost her right to drive along with losing the car (which should have been confiscated first thing IMHO).

My DD25, DS23 and DD11 all knew by about 10 years old I would have the right to make that driver's license decision someday if they pushed me. I had zero problems with the first two bios and have no indication my last will give me problems either. SD12 and SD8 have been put on notice too. No surprises!

goincrazy.com's picture

This would be awesome!!!! I'll look into it and see if my state has this. I highly doubt FDH would revoke her driving privs if he won't even man up and tell the little heifer to knock her shit off and park the car and take the keys

Dizzy's picture

"In our state, parents can also revoke their minor children's driving privileges with one simple letter written to the state. Maybe it's time princess lost her right to drive along with losing the car (which should have been confiscated first thing IMHO)."

My mom did this when I was 16 and ran away from home. When I got back, there was a letter from the DMV, informing me of my driving privileges having been revoked. Ha.