You are here

Seriously

omgstop's picture

WTF am I reading sometimes? Like what the actual fuck is wrong with people? All these crazy bm's and their goddamned psychosis and these man-baby dh's. When someone is seriously asking for help and describes a situation with a shitty dh or a ridiculous bm or ungrateful retarded skids, I want to respond, PUNCH THAT ASSHOLE/BITCH/FUCKTARD IN THE FUCKING MOUTH! Obviously this is not the way to go about things, jussayin' though.

Just wanted to get that out is all, weird as that might seem. Smile

Glassslipper's picture

Welcome to blended/step family reality, pull up a chair the craptastic stories have just begun! Lol

WTF...REALLY's picture

I think one day I am only going to reply to people by the title of the blog. No reading the post...just the title.

For example: Am I crazy? Answer: yes, yes you are

or...."What would you do in this situation?" Answer: Get brownies and move to Paris and have an affair.

or......"Is this normal?" Answer: well, does it itch?

and so forth and so on....for the whole damn day. It would be amusing.

WTF...REALLY's picture

So foe yours I will say "Seriously" in my very best Meredith Grey voice. Wink

kathc's picture

Sometimes skid will say something so stupid, annoying and ignorant that I want to smack him in the mouth. It's times like that I will stop, deep breath, remind myself that I don't want to give BM the satisfaction of watching me go to jail over smacking her brat. Then I'll think "if he were MY kid, I'd smack him!" then that is followed by "if he were MY kid he would never say something so fucking stupid!" and then I grin because he's not MY kid, he's not MY problem. Silver linings...

EOWinparadise's picture

I hear you! When I read some of these posts I can literally feel my blood pressure get higher! I often don't even offer advice because it's full of fucks, shits, asses, motherfuckers, etc... and it could be take as unhelpful.

MainelyaMess's picture

Ok...I think I found the right place to vent my frustration! (woop woop)

Glad to know I have a place to turn now. I have been needing it for too long.

Look forward to more.

Indigo's picture

Welcome! It's a nuthouse some days in this forum, but it's OUR nuthouse. Circle the wagons and defend against the sparkle-Brady-Bunch believers.

Monchichi's picture

I don't understand how you can't see the bigger picture here. Let me sum it up on why Chucky's shocking hygiene, poor manners and so forth is considered normal by everyone but me. Recent email from the sterling BM to a psychiatrist:

"I don’t have any concerns regarding Chucky’s behavior, it is well within the range that the therapists and school have indicated that is normal for him. As such I don’t think I have much value to add."

Oddly the school and therapists have not said the child being a rude filthy brat is normal.

I would love your solution omg, I'd just end up in jail though.

sarahmj's picture

My mum came round last night and noticed my disgusting cold sore and asked if I had been stressed, I said yes my eldest step son has done this to me! That and planning a wedding! Think I'll have to keep a well stocked stash of alcohol! My mums advice was let him paddy and don't react. She said he'll change his mind about the wedding before it happens.

you guys seem like you've become hardened to the drama. I hope one day I cannot give a shit lol!