You are here

SD6 will miss her soccer practice this weekend

SMof2Girls's picture

And I'm sure BM will flip (if she bothers to attend).

SD6's season was extended one week because of rain .. and that make up day is this weekend. It's just an instructional league, so it's much shorter than a regular league. This final event will be a practice; all of her games are over.

SD6 was invited to a birthday party this weekend several weeks back (before the rain delay). We've already RSVP'd for both skids and they're very excited to attend. DH has decided that SD6 can miss her last practice to go.

I don't think he's planning to tell BM. She hasn't bothered to attend a single practice or game at all this year, so I'm not sure she even knows there was a rain cancellation and rescheduled practice. She may not even have any intention to attend at all. I just get this sneaky suspicion that THIS will be the weekend she decides to go ... and boy will she be mad if SD6 isn't there }:)

GoodbyeNormaJean's picture

It's not her parenting time, which makes it absolutely none of her business if SD attends or not.

oncechoosetosmile's picture

I think you should tell her so she doesn't turn up in vain! Your decision, yeah, fair enough, your time , I know, I know, but there is nothing wrong in letting her know her daughter is not going to be there so she does't turn up- not a big deal.

jumanji's picture

I agree that Dad should let her know. And anything resulting from it should be water off a duck,