You are here

SD24 has found God, according to DH

Eyes Wide Open's picture

Ok....according to DH (which in this case may stand for "Dumb" Husband), SD24 had found God. The conversation started when he said he was worried about SS26 not getting to heaven because he rejects the belief in God. Personally, DH should be more concerned about SS26's day to day survival, lack of work ethic, and total lack of respect for anyone other than himself in the human race than getting him to heaven at the moment. Don't get me wrong, I believe in God, but I also know that his kids are at the age when they question alot of the theology stuff. SS26 will come around.....

Then DH says he doesn't worry about SD24 because she's on the "right track". I almost choked on my dinner because 1) we do NOT speak of the evil SD24 anymore since I've dissengaged, and 2) I can't even IMAGINE what "track" she's on that makes her pious!!!! So, after a few seconds, I asked how he knew this information. He said because she's got her 3 year old daughter in a "christian daycare". Ummmm....ok, dumbass....her 3 year old daughter is in FREE daycare, provided by OUR taxes because she's a "stay at home mom" (AKA Welfare Witch) with too many kids and she's "entitled" to a break from her STRESSFUL life!!!!! The CHRISTIAN daycare has the ability to accept children from these situations and then they get paid from the state. SD24 didn't choose this daycare, the state provided it for her! OMG!!!! DH is just so stupid when it comes to her!!!!! If DS24 says it, it is so. Apparently, by her child attending this daycare, it will wipe out the fact that she has never, nor does she ever plan to, work or support herself. It will wipe out the fact that she uses everyone she can to get what she wants. It will wipe out the fact that she will tell you she is ENTITLED to all of this merely by the fact that she breathes air on this earth.

DH is a moron.

oneoffour's picture

Remind him that just like owning a piano doesn't make you a concert pianist. So your child attending a Christian Daycare doesn't make you a Christian. That involves more like attending church and making use of your God given talents to improve your life and those less fortunate.

Eyes Wide Open's picture

You know, I have been so good about ignoring him when he brings up "she who shall not be named". But, this time, I just couldn't stand not knowing how it all transpired! It's the whole "curiosity killed the cat" thing.

I think he thinks because I went to his sister's house for 3 hours on Christmas, and SD24 and her holy uterus was there, that I'm ok with her. He's failing to notice that I did NOT speak to her the entire time, nor did I speak to her babies daddy or any of her spawn. DH just thinks she's sooooo wonderful......sigh......

mom2five's picture

He should tell them both that God wants them to get a job, save some money, and become productive members of society. If they have "found" the Christian God, the Bible is pretty clear on how the good Lord feels about slackers.

Eyes Wide Open's picture

Yup...I was pretty speechless on this one, which is highly unusual for me. I would like to think the grandchild will have moral values, but....when she gets home, she comes back to the land of entitlement. So....time will tell

somerg's picture

if you've disengaged, then dont' let it bother you so much, i agree with the other posts on her...just let it be