You are here

SD13 BOYS BOYS AND MORE BOYS

hbell0428's picture

Okay so I am all for staying out of "girl" fights and petty 13 year old stuff; been there done that - I know how mean girls can be; don't we all....LOL

What I am on top if is sex, drugs, drinking.....the things I believe parents need to be. I need to get dad on board with this - he is just letting SD13 run wild.
The other day while scrolling through kids FB (yes I do this) I found her pics tagged as....granade, slut, hoe....you get my point; and know our nextdoor neighbor - her bf of years! won't talk to her anymore because of her behavior with all diff boys. SD was in tears last night because of this; BF has told her before - "I don't hang out w/ girls like that" SD acted this way ne way. She has a bf - 2nd in about 2 weeks; she likes 3 others - She also tells my BD11 that it is fun to kiss as many boys as she can; just cause she can...... :jawdrop:

Like I said I am all for staying out of things; but this not how I want her or any of my kids to be.....HELP

skylarksms's picture

At 15, she was skipping school, sneaking out the house

Ditto with my SD when SHE was 15. End result, pregnant within a month after turning 16. Unwed teen mom at age 16.

ThatGirl's picture

At 15, she was skipping school, sneaking out the house

Ditto with ours! Not to mention a trip to emergency to pump her stomach of Vicodin, a call from WalMart security for shoplifting, and a pregnancy scare.

This girl needs a safe sex talk NOW. Her dad needs to get her on Depoprovera NOW. I say dad, because more than likely BM will flip out if you did it, then all of her promiscuous behavior will be blamed on you.

skylarksms's picture

We paid for birth control for our SD. I guess she must not have taken it...

Oh, for what it's worth (nothing), I really, really pushed for the Depo shot.

hbell0428's picture

I can't believe I am talking about this with a 13 Year old; I didn't do ne thing until I was 17!! OMG this is crazy.............. They are just babies. MY FH was very "active" at 13 -15 so I would have HOPED he would be willing to protect his DAUGHTER

DaizyDuke's picture

It's so sad to watch the pre-teen and teenage girls today act the way they do. I don't understand why they feel like they HAVE to have a boyfriend?? Is it the media/entertainment world, peer pressure, what?? that they feel this need to have a boyfriend???

Some friends of ours have a 15 year old and we love her to death, she's a great girl, loves to play with our 10 month old and "babysit" but she is stark raving mad when it comes to boys. She posts on FB one day that she loves so and so and can't live without him, then two days later, she is posting how sad she is that so and so is mad at her and they are broken up, then within a few days, she's posting about how she LOVES a DIFFERENT so and so! I'm always trying to tell her to slow down, enjoy being a kid, no need for all the drama etc. but something much larger is influencing her to keep up with the boys???

I swear when I was in high school, I had a ton of guy friends, but only had like 2 BF's the whole 4 years.. .I was much happier doing my own thing, just hanging out, not feeling the pressure, etc. But I guess that is old school now?? Sad