You are here

sd11's christmas list

startingover2010's picture

LMFAO, sd11 gives us her christmas wish list, and i thought it was funny as hell:

pocketknife
computer
tv
ipod
itouch phone
psp
dsi
wii
makeup kit
tight clothes
stillettos
craft kits

LOL i had to laugh when i read it. can she be serious???? even if she wasnt the bitch from hell this year, i cant afford most of that shit by itsself! and bc she has been so horrible, she isnt getting much this year, surprisingly bf agreed she gets a few small gifts from us cause of her behavior. the ultimate lesson!

Denial's picture

You know what they say . . . wish in one hand ____ in the other!

My damn SS16 was arrested at school for selling pot and then attempted suicide to avoid charges. He is being charged with 2 felony counts for possession with intent to sell and manufacturing and distribution of illegal substance. HE GAVE US HIS CHRISTMAS LIST . . . another funny as hell! Inluded a $2000 50 inch tv, ipod, itouch, a used car, car insurance for 6 months.

These kids really have no damn clue!!

Storm76's picture

I'd get her some craft kits then - perhaps knitting or something so she can make her own 'tight clothes'!

Amazed's picture

the optimist in me wants to say at least in tight clothes she'll be safer in the event of a fire...loose clothes are dangerous if there's ever a fire Blum 3 }:)

"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else." ~Judy Garland

Amazed's picture

sorry babe! Smile you know me...forever keepin' it light and fluffy! lol

"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else." ~Judy Garland

Jbee27's picture

That and the stiletto's to break the glass for the fire extinguisher.
Actually sounds like SD is looking out for her own safety. Great kid! *eyeroll*

Pantera's picture

Get her craft kits and makeup. My sister is 11 and asked for Klutz Craft Kits.

My ss9's list mainly consisted of lego sets but he did ask for an ipod. Santa got him a cd player with a few cd's, but he isn't getting an ipod. Maybe you could do something like that?

What the hell does an 11 year old girl need a pocketknife for, lol?

I can't believe the kids today. My ss9 is obssessed with legos. Like I said before, his list was mainly legos. He went on to tell me that the $400 sets were for Santa and that I could get him one of the $100 sets. ARE YOU F'N KIDDING ME?! LOL. He is not getting a lego set from me at all. He has chores that he gets money for but he still doesn't seem to learn the value of money. I think it's hilarious that he actually thought he was helping me out by telling me I could buy him a $100 set.

"If I turn into another, Dig me up from under what is covering the better part of me" -Incubus

lol bbb youre awesome!

we went to wally world today and got her a makeup set, a nail polish set, some bath set, and a small bottle of purfume.

for bd3, we got her a few toys from craigslist.

so christmas shopping is done. especially since unemployment isnt giving bf a check this month. lol it gets better and better. at least the kids will have some new shit to take to the shelters.

Abalyn's picture

Buy her some yarn, beads, pipe cleaner, wire coat hanger, and a pack of bubblicious. Then set her in front of McGuyver reruns with her "craft kit" and tell her to build her own iPhone. Wink

Amazed's picture

oooh...mcguyver was the MAN! Wink

Amazed's picture

I just snorted green tea latte up my nose when reading, "get her a slide rule or a nice abacus" Biggrin Biggrin

Wicked.Step.Monster's picture

Crayon - THIS is why we all love you!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Tooooooo freaking funny!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth's picture

My husband keeps trying to get a motorcycle out of me, I told him I'd buy him a nice little toy motorcycle. He didn't see the humor in that!

JMC's picture

A brand spankin new pink Harley is at the top of my *wish* list, lol! Doubt that's gonna be under my tree this Christmas, but a girl can always hope, huh? Actually what I really want is to be somewhere sunny & warm for the holidays - DH has been checking out last minute deals but so far I haven't heard too much, my bet is he won't want to be away from his family at Christmas, but I do!

SD18 is already hitting us up for $$$$, clothing, cell phone, pricey shoes, etc etc. She'll get the standard gift - a prepaid Visa card to buy whatever she wants and probably a gift or two. She's already asking if we'll take her shopping the day after Christmas - no thanks! Been that route with her and it's not fun. I don't even like to shop for me!

Wicked.Step.Monster's picture

12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS a la EBSM & Crayon:

On the 12th day of Christmas my Step-Mom gave to me:

12 kits for crafting
11 plastic stilletos
10 kits of play makeup
9 barbie wii's
8 dsi's for barbie
7 fake play stations
6 plastic iphones
FIVE PLASTIC SPORKS
4 ipods for barbie
3 barbie tv's
2 slide rules

and a BARBIE WEARING TRAMPY TIGHT CLOTHES

Biggrin

Yes, I was bored.

buttercup123's picture

Yeah well it's not surprising that kids give us these wish lists when so many parents can't say no. My skids get a dusgusting amount of stuff but they are pretty well behaved so I don't really mind.

TheBrightSide's picture

Here is SD11's list Christmas list when she's 19 years old:

"Like, uh, okay, this is my, like, Christmas List, okay:
1. Small hand gun to fit in my Prada bag, 'cause my boyfriend, you know, has been, like, stalking me okay...;
2. Prada bag
3. Fake Boobies...i can't believe, i've waited this long already to get them...
4. Real tight clothes...like real tight
5. BMW a sporty one, or a Porche, or something like that, okay,
6. European Vacation...like Italy or Australia or something
7. Lipo
8. Nose Job
9. Cocaine...the kind that doesn't hurt your nose okay"

Amazed's picture

BrightSide...this made me do my snort laugh! It was *Like* so damn funny!

Kb3Hooah's picture

She is concerned with Fake boobies at the age of 11! Woooow.

Amazed's picture

I wasn't aware that Santa delivered cocaine...would that be Like a stocking stuffer or could I Like ask for a whole kilo??

Kb3Hooah's picture

OH damn! I completely missed the Cocaine part......"Uhhhh, like, Therapist (**waving hand and whistling***), like, hellloooooo, Therapist...we like need some serious help over here.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!1

thank you guys, u made my day! i swear i peed myself a million times (like sd11).

i want to show this to my friend, she will get a kick out of it.

again, thank you all for the laughs :):):):):):):)

MarriedwithChild's picture

pocketknife
computer
tv
ipod
itouch phone
psp
dsi
wii
makeup kit
tight clothes
stillettos
craft kits...

- Is this for real??? OMG- A pocketknife? Stillettos? Comuter??? She must be kidding, there is no way in hades this would or even COULD happen here!

Why don't you buy her a pair of Disney type high heels??? (plastic) I believe they even have make-up...Not a knife though...OMG- I feel for you.

I thought my ss5 was an unruly stepdemongod from the 8th level of the Divine Comedy- All he does when we go out with him, (which I stopped doing lately), is, "Me, me, me, me! I want!!!"

I have to be the prego sm from hell and actually teach the kid this one crucial thing in life- EMPATHY~~~

Empathy and thought for those around you~~~All children should be raised with this, it is getting worse by the generation~

***Good Luck***

MWC (ergo)