You are here

SD11 has 12 missing assignments - WTH?

2Shoes's picture

So when hubby picked up the kids for winter break the vice principal called him in. Appearently SD11 has been late to school to the point that it is questionable wether she will promote to the next grade. She had 12 missing assignments (the ones she missed from being late). Hubby talke to the VP and he will be leniant if the 12 assignments are complete when she returns. We did these with her. BM lives 30 minutes away and we have two kids at home as well. Why is she lat to school so much and why isn't her work getting done. BM is gonna cause this kid to fail. No bueno!

StephH77's picture

Wow. This sounds all too familiar. My sd8 was late over 30 times last year, and despite multiple meetings with the principal, nothing got through to her BM. And BM was UNEMPLOYED the whole year and sitting on her butt doing nothing, lives 10 minutes from the school and couldn't get her there on time. This year is thankfully a little better, but that is because an uncle is taking her. i know what you are going though and I fully expect to be where you are when my sd is 12.

hismineandours's picture

SS has 15 tardies so far this year-and he has classes in which he has almost 15 missing assignments-multiple classes like this. His stupid school just passes him along (heck, they dont just pass him he usually pulls off a Dirol so I am sure that he will never change-why would he? No one cares.