You are here

SD treats BD like crap when I am not around!!!

hbell0428's picture

Princess SD15 is very good at what she does. She is a master at it. Has daddy hooked, lined and sunk!! Up until a few months ago she had DH played for almost 2 years.........Now she is grounded for life.......anyway. SD is a snot, she is rude and just plain bratty. She is always very nice and polite and respectful when I am around but as soon as I leave she attackes BD. Last night BD and I went to the store and she began to tell me the things SD would say to her. Just rude things.......You have too much makeup on - people will think you are a slut (meanwhile BD hasn't even kissed anyone and doesn't wear a lot) She will say that she's surprised BD has any friends at all because she's stupid......you know just rude crap!! sometimes DH will just stand there and allow her to say this stuff to BD??

BD asked me why DH lets SD talk to her like that but the minute BD says something back; she gets into trouble? I DID confront DH about this and he said it's not true (I am sorry but my BD doesn't lie). Any suggestions on how to get around all this and maybe see it for myself?? Any of you deal w/ this

hbell0428's picture

That is 100% what DH would say......it's always......SD loves her and would never do anything like that :jawdrop:

Lauren1438's picture

I would tell your BD not to be in the same room as SD when you are not present. I would also tell your SO that because he has not seen the behavior and you want to protect your BD without "attacking" his BD you do not want SD to be alone with your BD. Have him talk to SD and tell her that because of difference she is not allowed to be alone with your BD. You can explain to your BD that in life there are always going to be rude hurtful people but she can help it by removing herself from the negative environment and protecting her self.

Or you can always get BD a tape recorder to carry with her to catch the things on tape. But that is the evil way.....

Unhappy's picture

One of the things that I'm planning on doing because my FSD9(6) is constantly picking on my BD(7) and FDH doesn't believe me is get a camera with wi-fi connections that also records sounds. I can't wait to catch FSD and confront her infront of FDH and listen to her deny it and then play the recording for him. Maybe he'll see just how inocent his angel really is.

hbell0428's picture

LMAO.......I have thought about recording it....isn't that just sick....... I have told BD to just ignore her; she said she is scared of her........Thanks for the input!!