You are here

SD MOUTH

hbell0428's picture

I have 3 bio's and one FT SD13. FH is on top of our one BD11 like a fly on shi*; doesn't skip a beat - makes sure she has dishes done; chores; not too much time on computer; etc.....
For some reason SD13 gets to run the house; yesterday while preparing our haunted house; her attitude was out of control!! Talking back after Dad TOLD her to shut up (for once) just a complete arogant brat. Neighbor (dads BF) FINALLY says to her - what is your problem; your attitude is horrible - you do this at my house sometimes and your going to be uninvited soon. (It was great!)

Still Dad just sits there after so many people have said this to him; she comes in goes out; says nothing to noone; I am in complete shock over this. She drove with me somewhere the other day and three of her friends hoped in; without even saying anything to me; and I kind of just looked at her and she looked straight in my eyes with no hesitation and said "I already cleared this with dad so......"

aaaahhhhh; this is crazy who the hell does she think she is; I told my older BK that I was going to have a talk with all of them regarding MOUTHS - I just don't know how to keep my cool with SD! I am about to explode.....suggestions??

wriggsy's picture

I realized that lately, I am spanking my DDstb14 more than I have in years! It's the mouth, the attitude and those rolling eyes! I honestly think she has no idea how she sounds..most of the time, 'cause when I call her on it (mouth), she will say she wasn't talking with an attitude. I have started thinking that I need to record some of our conversations just so she can hear how she sounds!!!

Good grief!

hbell0428's picture

Thanks for the comments; but I can talk to I am Blue, purple or green in the face. Daddy lets her go; it is very disrespectful to me; I know; and I have told him I am going to take my 3 kids and leave; He just doesn't do ne thing to stop this. I will stick up for myself as much as I can though!! Thank you so MUCH