You are here

RUN ON INSULTS....YOU LAZY.....

frustratedsince09's picture

You lazy, no job having, college educated, unemployment collecting, selfish, envious, married to a senior citizen, D-cup boobs sagging to floor, no energy for your child, chain smoking, REDNECK, wish you could be me BITCH!!!!

I feel better, anyone else want to vent?

BSgoinon's picture

You lazy, no house cleaning, welfare fraud committing, cystic acne having, trailor trash, chain smoking, selfish piece of shit, poor excuse of a human being much less a MOM, delusional thinkin your hot shit, fried all your brain cells stupid ass bitch.

WTHDISUF's picture

Oh this seems fun! You neglectful, slothful, trifling, cheating, ungrateful, unappreciative, snobby, hood-rat, wine-guzzling, partying, useless use of air.

Newstep's picture

Oh I need this!!!

You crazy, bi-polar,anorexic, wrinkled up piece of leather, worthless, lazy ass, POS, chain smoking, ugly as sin, worthless mother and grandmother, DELUSIONAL waste of space!!!

Keep on being jealous too crazy bitch!!!

Wow that felt really good Blum 3

BSgoinon's picture

Hey, you are supposed to write this about the BM in YOUR situation, not the BM in MY situation. Wink

I kid I kid, BM here isn't a grandmother. LOL, but the rest of it fits her like a glove!! Or like the condom DH didn't wear... however you want to look at it.

Newstep's picture

LOL!!! I am happy and sad. Happy you know exactly what I have to deal with :O Sad because no one should ever have to deal with a crazy ass like we do Sad

ownedbypedro's picture

What goes around comes around - watch out for the KARMA train BITCH! And when you come flying in on your broom to visit your son - remember this:

the house you are staying in was bought with 21 years of MY SACRIFICE and I hope it burns to the ground with you in it.