rules i set for skids (am i too hard on them?)
over the last 5yrs i have tried so hard to get bf on the same page as me. just recently i made up a list of rules for my skids (ss and sd 11yr old twins). i presented them to bf and we had a family meeting with skids (bd3 is too young still--although there is much expected of her as well). here it goes, please tell me if it is too harsh:
1. bedtime is 9pm on school nights, 10 on weekends.
2. no friends over if room and chores are not done.
3. if chore is not done everyday of the week, no allowance.
4. you must respect everyone
5. no back talking.
6. no hitting, or any other physical things out of anger
7. you call when u get to friends house (they have 2 min to call since friends are on same street).
8. hw must be done daily as well as some 1/2hr extra studying.
theres others but i dont want to bore u. bf cant seem to keep sd in line with these rules. ss11 is great with them (some mistakes here and there). are they too hard to follow?