You are here

RETREAT: LESS THAN TWO WEEKS TO GO update..

stepwitch's picture

I don't know about the rest of yall, but I was beginning to have withdrawls from Step Talk being down..... The shaking the sweating the anxiety was all just too much - I was so excited to see it back up !! Hey Thanks Dawn !!

OK, the retreat is still on... It is going to be the best ST Retreat ever !! Just think...no steps all weekend not to mention the wisdom and the humor !! I have a final count of 10 attending so far. I know that there are a few who are still trying to make it, but haven't confirmed yet. I need to start preparing, so if you can confirm please do soon.

Here is a List of the COOL CATS that will be attending: Dirol

Sita Tara
Colorado Girl
Bellacita
Serendipity
Sunshine
Anahibik/Matty
Sia
Stepwitch
Both Site OWNERS !! Did you hear that Dawn is Coming !!!!!

I am getting sooo excited and have several suprises for everyone !

Colorado Girl's picture

I can not wait!

And you'll be proud, I haven't gone near ANY scooters.

"For every ailment under the sun....There is a remedy, or there is none;
If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it." ~ W.W. Bartley

stepwitch's picture

I have a special suprize for you !! }:)

Stepwitch
Thank you Disney for portraying a positive image on all stepmothers!!!!

SerendipitySM's picture

I cannot wait either!! Woohoo!!

Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist. - George Carlin

bellacita's picture

and yes, i was having withdrawls too!

"Given the right reasons and the right two people, marriage is a wonderful way of experiencing your life."
~the late great George Carlin

everythinghappens4areason's picture

Awwww...I am a COOL CAT...and if someone could lend out a jet for me...I would be there...boo hoo!! One day ladies I am gonna win the lottery and be present too....one day!!! Hope you all have a fantastic time! Smile

stepwitch's picture

Let me pull a jet out of my pocket for ya! (I wish). And your right you are a cool cat!! Smile

Stepwitch
Thank you Disney for portraying a positive image on all stepmothers!!!!

Most Evil's picture

Holy smokes - it is the Who's Who of ST celebs!!! I would love to meet you all if I could only make it. Hopefully one of these times I will not be broke and overbooked - so have a little fun for me too, huh? Will you be sure to tell us what happens, pretty please?!!

Maybe the rest of us can make a BM voodoo doll at home or something, just to not feel left out?! and at 9:00 or whatever time, have a STEP TALK TOAST, to steps everywhere!!? is there a webcam??!!

"A lie told often enough becomes the truth." - Vladimir Lenin

everythinghappens4areason's picture

I have thought the same thing....we could make millions selling BM voodoo dolls and have a night....like BM vent night a certain time of the year!!!! Wink

If someone loans me a jet...I will stop off and pick you up on my way to the retreat...LOL.

Most Evil's picture

I know you would honey - thanks!!! p.s. how you doin?!

"A lie told often enough becomes the truth." - Vladimir Lenin

anabihibik's picture

I have a camera on my laptop. The question is, is there internet? Although, my suitcase is getting full.
To every thing there is a season.

Rags's picture

If it fits my business calendar I would love to make it. If I am invited of course. My friends may take my man card for being the only male there but I would enjoy the umbrella drinks, sharing stories and getting time to learn about innovative new ways to protect my SS's best interests.

Best regards,

Admin's picture

I'll be driving Dawn down to the festivities on Saturday. We'll be there Saturday afternoon and leaving sometime Sunday (haven't decided on the time yet).

So, they'll be at least one man there. I (we) are looking forward to meeting everyone there. It'll be the first time Dawn and I have met any of the members of Step Talk since we stood up this web site. Smile

-Admin

KeepsGettingBetter's picture

I'd love to get a BM Voodoo doll, I'm sure BM already has a Stepmother doll.

Your weekend retreat sounds like great fun. I have only been on this site for a couple of weeks I think now, and I have loved every minute of typing up blogs to reading everyones stories. You all would be a fantastic bunch of people to meet. Unfortunatly I live in Melbourne, Australia and there is just no way as I think you guys are all on the other side of the world :(.

Oh well, I'll look out for all the blogs on what an ace time you all had.

ENJOY A SKIDS FREE WEEKEND LADIES!