You are here

On a rant this morning

EvilWickedSM's picture

I deserve “BM of the year”. The past two weekends that DD was to go with exH she hasn’t wanted to go. I always tell her, when she does that, that it’s okay with me if she stays with me, but that we need to make sure it’s okay with her Dad, because it’s up to him. I could be like him and figure that I can do whatever the hell I want to do, regardless of any agreement we’ve had, and regardless of how we’ve been handling things for the past 8 years, because I don’t have a CO saying I need to let her see him. But no, I’m the bigger person and leave it up to him, because he is her parent as well and I don’t want to undermine his position in her life. He can do that on his own.

So, I send my daughter off to him knowing that she does not want to go there at all, because he’s her dad and he wants to see her. When she tells me that she doesn’t want to go over because she doesn’t like her SM or doesn’t want to have to do whatever her SB wants to do all the time, I tell her that they are part of Daddy’s family and she needs to be nice to them. I gave her money to get them all something from the school Christmas shop for God’s sake. Of course to him I’m sure he would say “oh, I paid for that stuff anyway because I pay child support”. Asshole. Sorry, I had to rant this morning.

Then DH pissed me off this morning. SD came over last night and, as usual, didn’t say a word to me and didn’t come out of her room the entire time. She was apparently studying for mid-terms. Maybe she should have stayed home studying instead of going to her special princess pitching practice last night. Because she’s special and needs to have a special pitching practice twice a week, when she has no intention of furthering her softball career. The regular softball practices aren’t enough for superstar pitcher princess. Anyway, I digress. I told DH this morning that I didn’t ever want to hear another word from him if I don’t go out of my way to say hi to SD when she is here, as I didn’t even see her last night. (Granted, I am not complaining, at all….just what I like, he gets to see his special princess and I didn’t even know she was there until I asked him if she was). He said well, did you say hi to her. I said do you not remember, I didn’t even know she was here until late last night when you told me she was studying…duh. I said “Of course, as usual, it all comes back to me”. He could tell I was ticked off and I barely spoke to him the rest of the morning. Right before I left for work he apologized and told me that he knew it wasn’t my fault, and that she is a shit and totally at fault”. I just said thank you and left. Stupid DH.