You are here

R We that unreasonable.

Frankie's picture

Ok just had a conversation with some1 who by coincedance knows by partners ex and after long conversations with his x realised she was talking about my partner.Off Course my friend came back and told me what she said

God She made him sound awful.
She told her that he doesnt want to see his kids shes offered him dates and hes said no. He doesnt support them. He wont have them extra time. She told her that the girls clothes always come back smelling of smoke and r dirty.

It has made me so mad as the truth is.

1. Hes gone to court to fight to c his kids. He used to have them loads but it was her that stopped it being so often.

2. 9 times out of ten he always says yes to extra time taking them to the Drs/hospital my family has even changed arrangments to have the girls.

3. He pays her more money than he should plus extras.

4. I used to wash there clothes but she sent a text saying I wasnt to anymore as I shrink them. This I found very strange as the girls are still waring the clothes I used to wash now. So how can I have shrunk them. As for them smelling of smoke the only person in our house that smokes is my partner and father and this is always in the garden. The funny thing is though is to test her one weekend we didnt let the girls where the clothes she sent over we simply screwed them up a bit and put them back in the bag so she thought they had been and left them in the bag in the car and she still said how dirty they came back and they stunk of smoke. Which did make me laugh knowing they hadnt even worn them.

Going by what my friend has said his ex has simply picked out a few accasions that we have had to say no due to her leaving it to the last minute or sickness and played on it and forgotton to mention all the things we have done.

Sorry Rant over.

Shes just made us sound so awful and we work our butts of trying to please everyone.

soverysad's picture

Don't worry about it sweetie. We can't control what these crazy people tell others. We have to focus on the truth. Wingnut ALWAYS tells everyone that DH made her a pauper. In fact, her parents yelled at dh once for leaving her in poverty. He sent them the bank statements showing them that he left nearly $20K in the bank and was still paying the $5000 a month in living expenses / cash to Wingnut. This didn't go over well since Wingnut had asked them to borrow some $. Of course, they forgot all this a few weeks later and still believe her non sense. She spent two loooonnngg years telling everyone how DH is bi-polar and needed supervision to see his kid because he is abusive (she insisted on the supervision and without a hearing it was the only way he could see the kid - it wasn't because a judge determined it). She bragged on and on about how she would take him for everything he was worth. In the end he got 50/50 custody and 50% of all marital assets. How did she explain that to all these people she had convinced he was satan? She changed history. She NEVER said any of those things. He went from too abusive to see SD to her go-to babysitter overnight with no explanation to anyone. And these people still kiss her butts. Don't they realize if she'll do that to him, she would probably stab them in the back, too?

The point is, we can't control BMs. They will live in whatever fantasy world they choose and they will suck in anyone who will live in their fairytale with them. They will shun anyone who questions their logic. Just know that anyone who knows you and dh or anyone with 1/2 a brain will pick up on her lies.

"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy" and you can't change crazy!!

Pantera's picture

You can't control what anyone says about you. Screw it. BM was telling people at her work that she was getting custody back and that she had been paying her child support and saw SS every weekend. TRUTH- BM didn't start paying child support until she had a contempt hearing at the beginning of January 2010 and is around $14000 in arrears, and when she said all of this, she hadn't seen SS in close to 6 months and hadn't called in close to 3 months. I have a million stories about what she's said about DH.

I think that most of the time when people talk trash its to make themselves feel better. Don't worry about it too much.

"If I turn into another, Dig me up from under what is covering the better part of me" -Incubus

Frankie's picture

Thanks guys.

God this site is great I get all my anger out and meet people at the same time.

xxxxx