You are here

Questions about BM refusing to answer the phone.

MamaFox's picture

The facilitator for the supervised visitation has called BM no less than 3 times and left voice mails about visitation dates, the BM nor her H have answered the phone. They seem to refuse to answer, the facilitator said the phone rings about 5-6 times and goes directly to voicemail.

So...do you think we have enough (we have recorded all these phone calls also, even with the facilitator directly stating she thinks they are actively ignoring her phone calls which is against the CO...yes thats what SHE SAID not us.) evidence to file for enforcement of visitation?

frustratedstepdad's picture

It would seem like you do. It's usually illegal in a lot of states to keep parents from their visitations.

MamaFox's picture

I'll ask her about writing a statement for us fightincrazytrain.

As for certified letter or email, We know a letter wont go to her house as every address she has given us or the courts is not a residence. They have been fire houses or police stations. and I know she doesnt have an email.

So, I'll be giving the Facilitator, her husbands cell number, work number and any other phone number I can find attached to them.

MamaFox's picture

dup.

MamaFox's picture

FDH is allowed a call from boys tonight...Should we mention anything about it if the boys ask about seeing us?
In the CO it says we are supposed to call a phone OWNED by BM, there is a house phone and she blocked FDH's number from it so she never answers, the skids actually call US from the H's cell phone, but only after FDH blows the phone up for a good few minutes.