You are here

Question - how do you upload a pic?

stronggirl's picture

Just a quick question...how do you upload your pic or a pic for your blogs and responses....I have looked and looked and it might be I need new reading glasses...

thanks

sg

Most Evil's picture

Hi honey! If you look in the top left corner of your screen, under the name 'Steptalk' there is a list there - choose 'my account'. Then pick the tab labeled 'edit' - about 1/2 way down the page is where you can add a pic. Then at the bottom is where you can add your 'signature' if you want.

Save whatever photo you want to your computer. Click the 'browse' button to pick that photo. It will show you how it will appear. When it is the way you want, choose 'save changes' at the bottom.

The only tricky part is that you may have to re-size your photo. It will probably be too big, but my computer had 'hp photoshop premier' on it, you can re-size it there. Open your photoshop program, Pull up the photo, then choose 'edit', 're-size' and fill in the numbers to this requirement: 'Maximum dimensions are 64x64 and the maximum size is 10 kB'. When you make it smaller, re-name it so you can be sure to use the small version.

If you get stuck let me know where you are in the process . . . it sounds complicated but its not so bad. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

"In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer." -Albert Camus