You are here

Puzzed

old-blue-eyes's picture

Does anyone know why dh's makes excuses for their adult bio daughters? This woman has hit rock bottom. Now she is shacking up with a Puerto Rican ex con man that lives upstairs from her. They drink and use drugs. Her kids don't even want anything with her, can't blame them. Her neighbors said she looks like the walking dead? to say the least :O My dh seen her to get the car he gave her that has been sitting there for over 2 years without plates on it. I believe she was evicted. Now get this one when I asked him how she looked he told me that was the best he seen of her and that she looks really good. This is one for the books. I have absolutely no compassion for either one of them. If I did something like that my father would dis-own me.

dragonfly's picture

They dont want to admit that their children are good for nothing. my dh has a blind fold over his eyes with my sd 12. Ceshe has no feelibgs for him or my daughters (sds sisters) but with her asking once a year "how are the girls" he thinks that they are the love of her life. its denial and i wish it would stop but with your case i see that it doesnt.