You are here

Poor Communication in between DH and Myself~

Butterflykissesandlicks's picture

Yesterday, I was peeved over what should have been a weekend for the 3 of us, DH, BS1, and "me." Well, I admit my mistakes in life. After yesterday, I refuse to try to "communicate" with my husband anymore, via lame email. We went bavk and forth, like stormabruin pointed out, with passive-aggressive smack, all day long. We both f***** up bad too. So, DH finally had a break and called me and we talked just fine, ? NOBODY had told me that last wekend, when SS8 was leaving that he had yelled back, " I want to come back next weekend and see BS1 AND BUTTERFLY, please?!"

OMG I FEEL LIKE A PIECE OF CRAP. POOR KID only wants to be with his stepmom and baby bro. Sad

I admit, poor communication on both of our parts here. No more of that crap. OF COURSE, I want the two boys to grow close together as they grow together. As all of us get older through all of this mess, they will always have each other and are the only 2 boys here who are aqctual "blood" relation.

Honestly, I'd take care of both of them if only ex- gold digger would get hit by a car or something.

Communication is vital. Thanks stormabruin and Willow. Smile

oops. So, DH and myself and BS1 will do the beach Saturday and pick-up SS8 on Sunday, back on our way out of town...

Now to remain "calm" when BM becomes a PITA .

This does not seem to be a popular blog BUT I was trying to be honest. IF DH had told me this before, you know? I'm not a monster here. I have a lot of problems though with the ex-glod digging twat though. All EIGHTEEN SIZES of her. Her parenting skills suck and she is one nosey ass bitch. Anyway. :O

Indeed. Wink

I'm curious how other vets here are going through there SS "teen years" too. Just because I have older bios, I am wondering how DH and SS might be, in another 5 years./ I've seen it go either way too. There is a chance that SS8 will either want to be with his baby brother and dad and there is a chance that BM will PAS him out one day due to her ugliness and jealousy and start the "your dad left you for the two of them" , song and dance which is not true at all.

We shall see, you know?

Thanks again, Wink

Yep. Thinking about it though, SS8 DOES entertain BS1... JK JK JK

Yeah... SS8 pushed BS1 in the jogging stroller last weekend, BUT, of course, at 8 years old, had BS1 doing wheelies... LOL

LizzieA's picture

Glad it's working out. I still thing you guys need a schedule though. It will be better for SS too to know when he's seeing you all.